hector19

| Crafted for Gaming |
Adept
Greetings
<

Hello everybody .

The temperature in my room is SPINE MELTING
<
Summer's here, & my dad finally agreed to buy me an Air Conditioner to my room.

Req :

1.] 0.75 Ton AC

2.] SPLIT AC

3.] 4 or 5 STAR *

BUDGET : 25k.

Brand : I don't know which brand to go for. Dad's got a LG in his office . & he swears by it... that it is OKAY'.

I don't have much knowledge on AC & its variants , the features, those Virus Doctors, Eco Navi, .

So suggest a few brands with the mentioned requirements .

Thanks.
<

for 25k u can a 1.5 ton these days...my advise is to get a 1 ton if your room is small...0.75 will not cut it out...look at hitachi or ogeneral

Sorry forgot to mention it earlier .

Room size : 12x10.

there's just one side, window pane 4x4 , where sun light enters.

first of all put some heavy curtains on windows pane. Since your room is around 120 sq.ft, you should go for 1 ton AC rather than .75, also before going to any brand don't forget to check is their service stations is located near your place or not ,

As par your budget, you can go for Samsung/ Voltas, Hitachi are little bit costlier..

and as per my advise don't touch LG, got 2 LG AC and had bad experience with them

It is important to get an AC with atleast 3 Star rating for efficient power consumption and avoid extravagant electricity bill. You won't get Hitachi/Blue Star/LG/Samsung AC 1Ton (which you will require) with 3 Star rating. Panasonic has 1 Ton 3 Star Model costing about 22k. I have been using it and it is really awesome. I often keep it at 26 cuz it gets cold in very short span of time, more over power consumption is one of the lowest at 1150 watts as compared to LG/Samsung's 1280 watts costing 28k.

4 Start ACs (which were 5 Star earlier) are overkill for anyone who doesn't use the AC other than the weekends or for more than 4 hour per day in the all 7 days.

Its the time of the season again and Delhi is getting HOT!!!

Need an AC (window), 1.5 ton to be specific.

Preferred brands are Panasonic, O'General, Daiken, etc.

I need to get this soon before my blood boils out of my body due to the heat.

Suggestions please?

Sorry for posting late .

My dad bought a Samsung Purista 3 star for 26k inclv stabilizer
<
... IN A HURRY
<

How is this Model ? its a Three start Rating , usage would be just 4-5 hours a day .

SO wanted to get the Panasonic Eco navi ones .

For 1.5 Ton

Korean Makes with chinese compressor (CCC marking denotes its manufacture in China), aluminium condensor coils (Prone to gas leakage and requires constant gas recharge probably every year or two), you will get it less than 30K.

Japanese brands with japanese rotary compressor (higher BTu, Higher Cooling capacity), copper coils, Less current consumption, simple looks, (no gimics like virus doctor, vitamin C filter) Costs more than 37K.

Now the choice is yours. It all comes down to how much you want to spend.

Sorry for posting late .

My dad bought a Samsung Purista 3 star for 26k inclv stabilizer ... IN A HURRY

How is this Model ? its a Three start Rating , usage would be just 4-5 hours a day .

SO wanted to get the Panasonic Eco navi ones .

It is ok,I have one Samsung AC for a couple of years.

The only problem is that it needs refilling of gas almost every year.

Sent from the new iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back