Budget 90k+ Air-cooled RTX 3090?

I already checked that article before asking here but the pc might be use for other purposes later ( so just future proofing)

Can someone suggest a good cabinet?
Check out this article, it is one of the detailed information on which GPUs to pick for deep learning setup.

I will suggest you to read the comments especially. You can buy R9 CPU chip but it will be overkill as it will have very least role to play when DL kicks in to action.

I myself use X99 based Xeon chip and added extra RTX GPU as it gives you 40 PCIE lanes to expand. You could get x99 chips for cheaper than R9 and still do better while running inference under DL libraries when you have extra GPU.

Note: it takes time to configure tensorflow or pytorch to run on 2x or 4x GPU.

I already checked that article before asking here but the pc might be use for other purposes later ( so just future proofing)

One option you can consider is the Cooler master CM694 non tempered glass version for my AI/ML workstation build (sigh waiting to buy 3090). I got it from Nehru place for 10k, this case allows for great airflow from front mesh and top. If your using single gpu it also has a gpu bracket to hold it. This was the only non-tg case I could find with good airflow and option for storage expansion. Currently using ryzen 5900 (cinebench r23 score- 23k at 75c) with the aorus x570 pro WiFi (can be used in pcie x8-x8-x4 config). This mobo is notorious for having high chipset temp but a 140mm noctua fan in the front (middle) tames it and keeps it at 55c in summer and 47c in winter.

You can see us working on the aforementioned Lian Li 011 dinamic @15k for 2x 3090
A Cheaper option would be Lian Li Air @11k for 1x 3090

Attachments

• IMG-20211122-WA0056.jpeg
    IMG-20211122-WA0056.jpeg
    247.7 KB · Views: 87
He got the config.
GPU is Zotac Trinity 3090 (non OC).
Out of curiosity is there any game that should have come with the gpu? I believe Nvidia always gives something with the gpu

Back