Air India Express's Air Hostess Arrested for Smuggling 1 kg of Gold Through Her Anus

This is not new. Similar news was there last yr or so. Where a passenger group I think at Mumbai airport were caught carrying lot of gold in their ass!
If anal smuggling keeps on increasing soon anal scanning machines will be introduced through which everyone had to undergo scans.

Last edited:
^^ Metal detectors and XRay machines would be enough ?

btw, they are not smuggling gold in metal bar form, but as compound which have consistency of gel.

Last edited:
1717154541204.png

Is Aloe Vera a new term for Gold that I didn't knew about.
And what's with these copy pasted articles, Using "His rectum" for a female.

D
Every scan will be followed by mandatory potty training for youngs and adults alike. AI bots to be appointed with bidets to handle the post scan training.
Dont be surprised if stool analysis is also made a mandate! You have to reach the airport 6-8hrs in adv. for domestic and a day earlier for international flights! And condiiton will be dont eat but just fast and fast!

@NikhilSingh25
That is post modern political correctness at work by the ai bot. Since for those, one gender is totally incapable of vices and are born immaculate.

Gold being smuggled in all forms is sad sports in that region (probably rarely gets caught in other regions):

Wig on scalp pic in above link will make one want to search for cute cat pics later.

Unfortunately, have felt govt. policies are partly to be blamed for this organized criminal misery which is ongoing for decades.

Last edited:
D

Dont be surprised if stool analysis is also made a mandate! You have to reach the airport 6-8hrs in adv. for domestic and a day earlier for international flights! And condiiton will be dont eat but just fast and fast!
Wah!

Your poop could be a literal goldmine of precious metals

Gold In Your Poop?: Scientists Claim Millions Of Dollars In Metals Can Be Found In Human Feces

Artist Helps You Defecate Real Gold

That is post modern political correctness at work by the ai bot.
Or someone was just too lazy to read it before publishing.

People find so many ways to cheat the system that I find it amusing.
Sometime I and my cousin talk about what if we were fraudster or cons will we be able to beat the system.
And after our 45 minute walk, brain Storming and creating multiple scenarios we come to the conclusion that yes we actually be quite successful.

@NikhilSingh25

Heard that many times these people gets exposed only because of in-group fighting for their share and somebody leaks the info to authorities.
There were cases where officials responsible were deep into trouble and themselves got caught.

@NikhilSingh25

Heard that many times these people gets exposed only because of in-group fighting for their share and somebody leaks the info to authorities.
There were cases where officials responsible were deep into trouble and themselves got caught.
yeah Greed makes people do these kind of stuff and then that greed takes over and makes them think. What if I get to have everything.
Their emotion make them act stupid. What if instead of being jealous of your partner in crime you had respect for him.
I doubt even half of them will be get caught. Coz they will be finding solution to everything instead of just being the I know everything ( Baap ko .... mat sikha ) type.

Back