Air India Express's Air Hostess Arrested for Smuggling 1 kg of Gold Through Her Anus

• There's news like this almost every other day.
  • Happening for years now.
  • Don't people learn?
  • Are people that stupid to take willy-nilly losses in crores?
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

...Sherlock Holmes.​

Most people don't get caught. ‍:banghead:

I mean the news aside, I fail to understand the biology behind this. 1 KG is a lot of Gold. How can it get in? HOW?!!

Gold is very dense. This much volume would be slightly larger than a golf ball. She could've been smuggling it in several smaller chunks... Don't ask how I know this.

@chyawanprash
As posted earlier and mentioned in news, they traffic gold compound which comes in gel form, packed in rubber envelop like thick balloon. Not metal pieces.
Method is routinely exploited in that locality for decades, this came news since culprit caught is unexpected.
It is said that when such small trivial cases are caught, big cases goes un-noticed, etc. etc.

Last edited:
As posted earlier and mentioned in news, they traffic gold compound which comes in gel form, packed in rubber envelop like thick balloon. Not metal pieces.
What I wanted to convey is that 1 kg of gold doesn't take up much space. Gel form would be of slightly larger volume but still it's a small size.

Indians routinely smuggle gold in solid form, including those standard gold bars. LMAO. And those balloons are almost always condoms. :laughing:

• There's news like this almost every other day
Most people don't get caught. ‍:banghead:

This. A common news at Blore airport. Each week I observed 1-2 article on these mules getting caught. Mostly because someone snitched on them.

People keep trying as there is high chances of walking out without being caught. IMO 8 out 10 might be walking free.

Am speculating here. Has anyone observed how we have several big jewellery brands popping out of nowhere with their 'new found success' in the last 5-10yrs?

Is the taxes saved through this method is huge in comparison to the risks ?
Also can someone please provide the price comparison to gold bars purchase in India vs Other countries.
I can understand gold as jewellery where their quality is also pure and is without markup charges and wastage is priced much better than in India but gold bars.

Ok, but the muscles need to hold that weight? I'm not sure I can hold even half a kg there while standing straight, walking about etc. I'm ignorant but curious about biomechanics of this.
Practice makes perfect. She had received "special" training for this. That being said, I am extremely curious about the details of the specimen used (Whether organic or inorganic and length-breath-2πr of the specimen), procedures, frequency and duration of such training(s) particularly because the anal cavity is in focus here.

@chyawanprash You're going to tell us.

Practice makes perfect. She had received "special" training for this. That being said, I am extremely curious about the details of the specimen used (Whether organic or inorganic and length-breath-2πr of the specimen), procedures, frequency and duration of such training(s) particularly because the anal cavity is in focus here.

r/Holup why do you need the specifics?

You're asking for details like it's a fetish :playful:

Ok, but the muscles need to hold that weight? I'm not sure I can hold even half a kg there while standing straight, walking about etc. I'm ignorant but curious about biomechanics of this.
Half KG is nothing. Weigh yourself before and after a big crap, you'll be surprised. Take a laxative and you'll drop in weight class.

Practice makes perfect
It's called kegel exercise. Do them now and you'll have bullet proof control when you get old.

Last edited:
@?dOuBtFiRe?

Grapevine is that, it is not saving in taxes alone, gold is used a method to transfer black money.
Another report is that jewelries does not benefit much from this, rather there are real estate & loan shark like businesses linked to this field who benefit more. Probably more complex than just jewelries abusing the system, otherwise why take such nasty risks.

Yeah I saw that, but "special training" is not enough to satisfy my curiosity. Details of the training regimen are a trade secret, perhaps.
Half KG is nothing. Weigh yourself before and after a big crap, you'll be surprised.
Weight alone is not surprising me. My crap is of much much lower density than gold. Some here are saying even that gel is highly dense. That implies much lower section of the body is supporting that weight.

I don't doubt that it's possible.

Control over what exactly? :oops:
We leak from all over when we get older. I'm saving up for diapers.

Back