Airtel 3G signal up in NCR

Guys today i was fiddling around with my phone and just scanned for 3G signals and guess what along with the usual MTNL (Dolphin) 3G, got Airtel 3G.

But currently cannot seem to access the network.

Other members please try and report back.

ambar_hitman said:
As Revolution said, Airtel will give crappy 3G with FUP. I dont have any hopes from airtel.

AFAIK FUP is put in by the govt and not b airtel alone.But we need to accept that airtel took gr8 advantage of it

sumatrix said:
AFAIK FUP is put in by the govt and not b airtel alone.But we need to accept that airtel took gr8 advantage of it
As said by others, no its not put up by the govt, but by the operators. Though dont have much hopes from Airtel but still against all odds hoping that they come up with some sensible plans and FUP limit.

thebanik said:
As said by others, no its not put up by the govt, but by the operators. Though dont have much hopes from Airtel but still against all odds hoping that they come up with some sensible plans and FUP limit.
whatever airtel wana do or doing shows they are going into loss as this Q result shows 29% decrease in profits due to lots of hard competition and too pricey zain deal

nfsnfs said:
what does it list like ? . Since i am on Airtel , it shows Airtel and others . Does it list like "Airtel 3G " or something ?
on nokia while searching it looks 3g airtel 3g dolphin only 2 while search as 3g

Back