Airtel Broadband + free voice calls

real_india

Disciple
I have recently signed with Airtel for home 999 plan.I was shocked and surpirised (in a pleasent way) when the sales executive told me that Airtel is offering a 10-100-1000 scheme for all those who register before 31'st Dec. Uner this scheme i will be getting 10-100-1000 minutes of free talktime to a previously choosen ISD-STD-LOCAL number from my Airtel landline. This offer is valid for 3 months . At first i thought that these free minutes would for the whole three months but then he said that these would be per month. This means that i get 30 min ISD, 300 min STD and 3000 min LOCAL calls absolutely free !!
Now if you do the calculations ( 1Re pulse)
-------------------------------------- Rs per month --------- Rs for 3 months

10 - 10 min to any 1 ISD no. ------------- 75 --------------- 225
(10 sec pulse to USA)

100- 100 min to any 1 STD no. --------- 200 --------------- 600
(30 sec pulse)

1000- 100 min to any 1 LOCAL --------- 333 --------------- 999
(1 min pulse)
----------------------------------------------------- ----------------------
------------------------------------------------------ Total Rs 1814/-
----------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

All i paid was Rs 500 for Phone registration .Thats not all i didn't have to pay any registration and installation on Broadband connection. Wait if you think this is too much there is more !!!
120% money back on the phone registration i.e i get Rs 100 discount on my bill for the next 6 months against registration amount of Rs 500( i give them 500 they give me 600 back lol!!). By the way i have confirmed this from the call centre 3 times because i couldn't believe this first when the sales executive told me about these freebees !

Now this is what i call a mega Christmas/ New year present from Airtel :D . I will post my Airtel broadband experience as soon as i get the connection.

real_india said:
I only came to know about the scheme from the sales executive.

Well in my case i told the sales excutive abt the scheme as he was new.... I had gotten my friend a coonection couple of months ago so i came to know abt the scheme then...

there are many schemes like this like a free to and fro airticket. free vacation for 3days and 2 nights in star hotels in selected destinations this came during last summer.

real_india said:
At first i thought that these free minutes would for the whole three months but then he said that these would be per month. This means that i get 30 min ISD, 300 min STD and 3000 min LOCAL calls absolutely free !!

Hey didn't know that free calls were given for each month! gr8, will check with Support 2mrw

Back