Airtel connection problem

neoindian

Disciple
I have got a 256 kbps UL plan of airtel. There is a problem that has been occuring since last 3 days. It occured once earlier.

Problem is that i am connecting the Beetel modem using the USB connection instead of the ethernet.My ethernet port on the laptop is loose.

And i run bitcomet for downloads. The downloads work fine for say 1/2 hr at max.Then the dwnld hangs all of a sudden. Only a modem restart starts the download again.

When i connect using the ethernet connection only then there are no such issues.

Guys can u help me out with this problem. Called the airtel customer care, but they were not of much use.

i am facing same prob wid my AIRTEL GPRS since last week i guess...

page never fully loads,gets stuck in betn,i hv to refresh many times n then it loads the page,

even while downloadin,it stucks in betn,den i hv to restart download again n again untìl file gets dl..

btw i have CLASS 10 EDGE enabled handset...

I used to get the same problem while connecting the modem using USB.
What I found out was my modem (Beetel 220 BX) was extremely sensitive in picking up electrical disturbances. Switched on a light or fan nearby, and there my connection would just hang. Finally switched to Ethernet mode & no probs whatsoever. :)

thelord said:
I used to get the same problem while connecting the modem using USB.
What I found out was my modem (Beetel 220 BX) was extremely sensitive in picking up electrical disturbances. Switched on a light or fan nearby, and there my connection would just hang. Finally switched to Ethernet mode & no probs whatsoever. :)

Yepp, Beetel 220BX has this problem... I was also using USB but connection drop was numerous.. so finally switched to ethernet... Speed is same...:hap2:

Back