Airtel EDGE giving 3G speeds in Bangalore Region

A friend in delhi's getting the H signal on the 98 pack. Speeds between 1 and 3 Mb. Normal apn(airtelgprs.com), Mcc-404, MNC-10.

It stopped working for me recently. I can connect in 3G mode but the speed is horrendously bad. The thing is I have 3.5 GB left in my data pack and it expires on 12 September! Also, I am unable to subscribe to any 3G pack, it says that I can do so when my data pack has less than 50 MB remaining. So, if this was a marketing ploy by Airtel, then it was a bad one. By September 12th I would have come of from my addiction to 3G!

It also stopped working for me .

From 5.5Mbps connection now it cant open speedtest.net :D . Wont complain tough , Downloaded around 4 Gb in 2 Months . Now this 1.9 GB that I have will be wasted :p

Guys i dont know about u all but, i gat an aietel 3g sim a few days back.And i'm getting around 1.5mbps speed..Its supposed to give 7.2mbps right but , max i got 170KB/s that too on torrent...Please help me here...I have made a lot of complints to airtel,still no response...........

Back