Airtel Hello Tunes 678

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to cancel it. my frnd has an airtel connection, One day automatically some tune was set as the tune. No charge was reduced for this. When we called the customer care, he told to call 678 and cancel it. But calling 678 is very expensive.. Is there is no other way to set back the default tone, without spending money? to note that the tune was not set by us, but by automatically.(some ads will always come as msgs, as to download this n that.. but he never calls tat number)

any help?

I don't think there's any other way unless you have got some acquaintance who can go around bellowing at the local Airtel office. :p

Seriously, you'll have to call that no. You may tell your complaint to the local airtel office. Tell them that you never did a thing and automatically those tunes got set. Tell them that they've got to disable it. Tell them that you'll sue 'em if they don't. Go around talking in loud voice.
After some thinking, I am sure the manager will give in to your demands!

If nothing works, then take his kid hostage! :p :rofl:

It is possible to cancel Airtel Hello Tunes.Just call the customer care and explain your problem.Samething happened to me.I changed my number three months back.It seems that previous user had hello tune for his number.When i got that number they charged me with no hellotune.I called them and explained my position.They understood the problem,now no issues

Thanks,
Sridhar

i like to set "naan pollathavan..." song from the film pollathavan
as hello tune for my airtel mobile. can any one help out

Thanks.

mathanhere said:
i like to set "naan pollathavan..." song from the film pollathavan
as hello tune for my airtel mobile. can any one help out

Thanks.

Dial 678... I thinks thats the only way if u wanna subscribe to new tunes... If it aint there on the list...then go make a request from airtel's website to add that song !!

call cust. care ...... there is a no to disable hello tunes ...... this thing was also automatically enabled on my phone ..... i had talked around 30 mins to cust care about this ...... and he said someone sud have subcribed it from my phone which i didn't :( ...... anyways the no starts with * ....... u just have to dial that and it will be deactivated ...... hope this helps

Hello Friends,,
To Cancel ur hello Tune Just dial *106#..Ur Hello tune will Cancel immediately without spend money....:hap2: Try this...It will work reply me

Hi guys,
I would like to give a general information here, if you guys have any problem which can not be solved by the customer care stupids, you can call an so called officer "Nodal Officer". You can get the number from customer care stupids. This officer is appointed to solve the issues, appointed as per the government order, he should be responsible person.

:tongue: :tongue:
bluediamond said:
I want to cancel it. my frnd has an airtel connection, One day automatically some tune was set as the tune. No charge was reduced for this. When we called the customer care, he told to call 678 and cancel it. But calling 678 is very expensive.. Is there is no other way to set back the default tone, without spending money? to note that the tune was not set by us, but by automatically.(some ads will always come as msgs, as to download this n that.. but he never calls tat number)
any help?

Can anyone give me code of movie ahista - ahista song title - Isk main Isk main .

I am new in this forum then plz suggest me

Many Thanks,
Narendra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back