Airtel Impatience 1099 now with FUP 50GB?

HailStonE said:
I recollected now. Its not Swift999 but actually Surf999 :(

rest of the details were 100% correct though..
Yep this plan exists and is offered by the CC.

My friend is on this plan. :)

Sadly in Hyd they do not have the Impatience 1799 4Mbps with 50GB FUP has any one in hyderabad got this plan?

The only other option I got is Impatience 1399 4Mbps with 25GB FUP, I usually use around 27-30 GB/month so how aggressive is Airtel FUP limiting, I do ned the higher speed plans coz I watch and upload a lot youtube vids.

Been using 1mbps without any fup since ages.Benefits of being a old customer ;)

I am on swift 1099 afaik,gave them a bashing once and since then FUP has been lifted.

fup.jpg

funtoon said:
Sadly in Hyd they do not have the Impatience 1799 4Mbps with 50GB FUP has any one in hyderabad got this plan?

The only other option I got is Impatience 1399 4Mbps with 25GB FUP, I usually use around 27-30 GB/month so how aggressive is Airtel FUP limiting, I do ned the higher speed plans coz I watch and upload a lot youtube vids.
HYD has beam cable 2 MBPS unlimited for 999 bucks, a friend has that plan.

Aman27deep said:
HYD has beam cable 2 MBPS unlimited for 999 bucks, a friend has that plan.
Beam is the biggest crap I had there 4 Mbps plan was not even able to get youtube 360p without buffering issues kicked them out, I guess will email airtel to give Impatience 1799 will see what happens.

Plans for Delhi/NCR are still the same

SWIFT 1099 plan, 1Mbps for 15GB then 256kbps

IMPATIENCE 1299 plan, 2Mbps for 20GB, then 256kbps

IMPATIENCE 1399 plan, 4Mbps for 25GB, then 256kbps

Sad...

comp@ddict said:
Plans for Delhi/NCR are still the same
SWIFT 1099 plan, 1Mbps for 15GB then 256kbps
IMPATIENCE 1299 plan, 2Mbps for 20GB, then 256kbps
IMPATIENCE 1399 plan, 4Mbps for 25GB, then 256kbps
Sad...
yea confirmed with airtel even told them i got mail and so but they said when they dont have plan in system how they activate so nothing for delhi ncr

I'm on some 599/- Plan 512 upto 5gb then 256kbps, But since last 4-5 days i'm getting constant 2mbps~265KBps speed. :p. already downloaded a lot of things. ISPs should offer speed bump like this for 5 days once in a month, so that we can download our collection than watch for month.

^^ Do a quick test with speedtest.net ;)

I had downloaded around 10GB in my last billing cycle (I had switched to this plan only for the last 5 days of the cycle). So going based on that pro-rated billing, the limit seems to be 50Gb here in chennai. :D

funtoon said:
Beam is the biggest crap I had there 4 Mbps plan was not even able to get youtube 360p without buffering issues kicked them out, I guess will email airtel to give Impatience 1799 will see what happens.
Calling bad luck to your home.. carry on!

btw the youtube issue solved.

foruamit2004 said:
I'm on some 599/- Plan 512 upto 5gb then 256kbps, But since last 4-5 days i'm getting constant 2mbps~265KBps speed. :p. already downloaded a lot of things. ISPs should offer speed bump like this for 5 days once in a month, so that we can download our collection than watch for month.
haha.. lmao.. lucky :p

vpraveenis said:
^^ Do a quick test with speedtest.net ;)

I had downloaded around 10GB in my last billing cycle (I had switched to this plan only for the last 5 days of the cycle). So going based on that pro-rated billing, the limit seems to be 50Gb here in chennai. :D
heard they are Fuping After 15Gb on a 50Gb limit Swift 1099plan..

Back