Airtel mchek Service

satyanjoy

Skilled
Have anyone used the Airtel mchek services ? How is it ? Is it safe? Please share your experience.

PS: Mod not sure in which section to post;since its related to mobile I post is here.Please move if required.

I have used mcheck thrice.. seems to be safe. I had registered a couple of months ago.

The only trouble is that they send so many sms'es stating this and that, for about two hours after you recharge. I get fed up deleting those stupid sms'es.

these stop after two or three hours and dont start until..... you recharge again :S

vpraveenis said:
I have used mcheck thrice.. seems to be safe. I had registered a couple of months ago.

The only trouble is that they send so many sms'es stating this and that, for about two hours after you recharge. I get fed up deleting those stupid sms'es.

these stop after two or three hours and dont start until..... you recharge again :S

Thanks for sharing your experiences.I want to use this services for my airtel/reliance prepaid recharge. So you need to share your Credit card details and buy credits to your mchek account. How can you use the mchek credit for paying bills and recharging prepaid mobile accounts ? Can use my debit card instead of credit cards ?

Thanks in advance

Used it once to pay my bill... was simple enough but later I forgot my password and haven't used it after that :p

u can reset your password....and believe me its totally safe.......and hw do i know dat...coz dats wat my project team works upon....even we trust that more than making payments on the site...

ravikanwal said:
u can reset your password....and believe me its totally safe.......and hw do i know dat...coz dats wat my project team works upon....even we trust that more than making payments on the site...

wow :hap2: good job

satyanjoy said:
Thanks for sharing your experiences.I want to use this services for my airtel/reliance prepaid recharge. So you need to share your Credit card details and buy credits to your mchek account. How can you use the mchek credit for paying bills and recharging prepaid mobile accounts ? Can use my debit card instead of credit cards ?

Thanks in advance

Yeah, I use it for recharging my airtel prepaid. You need to enter the credit card details once when you register (I beleive they encrypt and store in their servers). Once you register your mobile no and the credit card details, you will get a pin no.

So in future whenever you want to recharge, you go to the website and enter the amt to recharge and the mobile no. You'll get an sms requesting for the pin no. On entering the pin correctly, the account gets recharged.

I am not sure about what mcheck credit you are talking about.. and i dont think you can use a debit card (I would love to do that too....). Anyways you can check that out

EDIT: now i understood the mcheck credit that you talk about..... well I go to the airtel website and use mcheck from there. I have not directly recharged from mcheck site.

vpraveenis said:
Yeah, I use it for recharging my airtel prepaid. You need to enter the credit card details once when you register (I beleive they encrypt and store in their servers). Once you register your mobile no and the credit card details, you will get a pin no.

So in future whenever you want to recharge, you go to the website and enter the amt to recharge and the mobile no. You'll get an sms requesting for the pin no. On entering the pin correctly, the account gets recharged.

I am not sure about what mcheck credit you are talking about.. and i dont think you can use a debit card (I would love to do that too....). Anyways you can check that out

EDIT: now i understood the mcheck credit that you talk about..... well I go to the airtel website and use mcheck from there. I have not directly recharged from mcheck site.

Thanks again. I will try it.

ravikanwal said:
well i'm not d developer.....i'm a tester...so u can trust me on the safety issues of mchek and other payment gateways of airtel....

Great !! you guys must have hard time to get fault in the system.

I have the mchek application in my mobile and i use it to pay my and my bro's postpaid airtel bill, recharge my another airtel prepaid number. Many a times have helped my friends recharge their airtel mobiles at late nights when they are out of balance. They say "tune yeh recharge ka kaam kab se shuru kiya" Lolzzz :)

raksrules said:
I have the mchek application in my mobile and i use it to pay my and my bro's postpaid airtel bill, recharge my another airtel prepaid number. Many a times have helped my friends recharge their airtel mobiles at late nights when they are out of balance. They say "tune yeh recharge ka kaam kab se shuru kiya" Lolzzz :)

Can we recharge other prepaid accounts like vodafone,reliance etc ???

^^ No, afaik, only Airtel. or maybe as someone said Reliance.

mCheck comes in handy the most: late at nights/remote locations/when out of cash.

Beware though, the special schemes like full talk-time on 222/333/444 are not available through mcheck.

I installed the application n get registered but whenever I sent the request to recharge for 50 or 100 I got reply like that number is not valid and money has been revered back to my card

Back