Airtel plan in Lucknow

rajil.s

Adept
Hello,

I bought a Rs 999, 4mbps, 10GB download plan as advertised by Airtel on their website. The sales rep confirmed the plan. However, I am getting only 2mbps download. Customer care on two separate calls gave the following reasons a) My router is far from exchange and b) the plan is not available in Lucknow.

Is anybody using Airtel 4mbps/999 plan is Lucknow? Based on my router stats this speed is possible on my device.

Thanks

ib0gHPS.jpg

1cmDy7l.jpg

LNBAmst.jpg

Last edited:
Did u asked them what plan you are on currently ?

Also did they CC told you that they don't have any 4MB plan in your area ?

Since last month airtel was providing low speed in my area (Agra) have 3 different connection on 3 different location 4MB and 8MB and was getting 2 to 5 my mb speed they did give me a waver for 25 days in the last bill. Now for the past week things are alright.

Yes, they said that i am on 2mbps plan. That is what raised my suspicion. When installing the technical rep did they say it was a 4mbps plan. So i dont understand how did i end up with 2mbps.

I have tried but haven't been successful so far. They say that the plan on the website doesn't exist. I need somebody from lucknow to confirm that.

Had the same issue. CC told me to contact esupport@airtel.in (or.com; don't remember atm). They replied saying they don't have the details of the plan even though it was clearly stated on the website. I replied back saying this is basically misleading the customer as your site says one thing and you state another. Told them that I'll raise the issue to the Appellate Authority. Things got fixed in <24 hours.

Had the same issue. CC told me to contact esupport@airtel.in (or.com; don't remember atm). They replied saying they don't have the details of the plan even though it was clearly stated on the website. I replied back saying this is basically misleading the customer as your site says one thing and you state another. Told them that I'll raise the issue to the Appellate Authority. Things got fixed in <24 hours.

Oh great. What a shoddy way to work. Do I need to have my email address registered with them? I did complain to 121@in.airtel.com but nobody responded.

Chasing them eventually worked!

Need proper details. What was the route that you took, what were the problems you faced, and what finally got your issue resolved.

Such threads should always be updated with complete procedures, so that others can use it as a reference and save time.

I got 16mbps eventually whereas CC said i could only get 2mbps!

Nice! But your plan is only 10GB, ask them to provide 40GB atleast. Do ask some airtel reps if they have special plans. Here in Coimbatore, for the same 999 plan 60GB is provided(it's not listed on the site however!!)

Need proper details. What was the route that you took, what were the problems you faced, and what finally got your issue resolved.

Such threads should always be updated with complete procedures, so that others can use it as a reference and save time.

There was not much of a procedure. The CC refused to acknowledge the quotes listed on the Airtel website. A direct email to the zonal apellate officer worked wonders, after which they upgraded my connection.

Back