Airtel to Reliance, how reliable a change??

bejay

Disciple
Hey Guyz,

I'm using a very old package of Airtel 128 UL package (Smart 999 Plan) with 500 free pulses and plan to change over to Reliance, how reliable is reliance?? or Is there any better ISP, I've a fear factor with BSNL that once there is a downtime they wud need atleast a week to take corrective action, thats the whole worry with BSNL. Please suggest

Best Rgds
BJ

why dont you just change ur plan to 384kbps unl@ the same cost without the free calls...ive always found airtel to be very reliable in bangalore...

Reliance broadband connections are pretty fast, once you manage to get it installed. The wait time is a killer! And customer support is very poor (at least in Chennai). Why don't you switch to a different plan in airtel like Fahrenheit has suggested. Will save you lot of time and energy.

well guys the problem is that i need those 500 free pulses, we make international calls n it helps n near future i'm gonna be gone too then my folks wud need it, so yea thats y still sticking to the plan, how do u see BSNL?? is my fear factor true?

^^I am having a horrible experience with Reliance wi-Max in bangalore.I have taken a 600kbps connection and am getting 10 Kbps download speed since last one month . :mad: .Planning to go for disconnection and switch back to tata indicom .Atleast there the problem was 2 days downtimes per month.Here its the pathetic speed I have to put up with .I am getting a feeling I am in the stone Age.Reliance CC sucks big time.:(

My advice STICK WITH AIRTEL. :)

dont take chances the best part of airtel is its uptime and in relaince keep ur finger crossed their service is same like bsnl crap

^^ Reliance CC is much worse than BSNL. At times, they even close complaints without even doing anything about them. I have to say that reliance are the most irresponsible towards their customers among all ISPs.

Back