Airtel Xtream BB - Tejas Router in Bridge Mode

Hello need your assistance.

My friend's house has Airtel Xtream Broadband connection. They have provided Tejas GPON ONT Router (TJ2100N-14B). Has been in use for more than a year.
They have 200Mbps plan. Dont think they will upgrade this plan in the near future.
This router has 2 LAN which is utilised for connections in floors above. The Groundfloor has wifi both on 2.4 & 5ghz bands.
This router is sparingly used on the GFlr with Tablet and Mobile connections utilisation. But is heavily used on the LAN mode on TV and Computer.
Now he wants to install piHole on Rasperry Pi 4 and connect the same to it. Also this router has frequent disconnections on wifi bands.

We want to get a seperate Router and use its WIFI with Rpi4 with Airtel provided ONT device.
I am not familiar with Airtel networks & Routers now. But its old Huawei vFiber model was the one I tinkered with last.

1) Is Bridge Mode possible on it. If so, how to go about it.

2) We also plan to purchase the router in the upcoming sale. Please do post relevant models for a budget within 5-6k and for the above usage.

Should be visiting his house during the Dussera Holidays to tinker with the setup.

Back