AL mx5021!

pretttt

Skilled
Since I couldnt really decide on a good speaker set within 5K, I just decided to add some more money and get an MX5021.

Pics (Pics quality is really really crappy. Took 'em with phone. Sry about that.)

Initial Impressions:
Having been using a Creative2.0 SBS speakers for almost 7yrs, listening to my songs with these was really both weird and awe inspiring. Rock songs like that of Metallica was really weird, since I had never heard the drums rumble like that before. Listening to Hip hop was absolutely amazing.

But, the real effect could be felt when playing games. I'm playing BioShock 2 currently and playing with these speakers on and with my previous ones is a completely different experience. Everytime a big daddy would walk past, I could feel the rumble with every step. The experience was amazing. :clap:

@prettt: i know EXACTLY what you mean :D i recently got the same set and also after many years of el-cheapo 2.1 creative set ... so congrats!

Congrats !! Indeed these speakers are legendary..Once you pair them with a good sound card and mod them , they are just blissful ! :D

Before AL5021 I used to change speaker every few months, now for the past 3 years I have been enjoying these speakers. They really are great. Congrats for a greate buy! After a few hours of use, they should sound better.For me they sound great with rock music too. :)
By the way can anybody mod my AL5021 here in hyderabad?

Congrats on purchasing a brilliant pair of speakers. Looks like u dont have a soundcard from ur siggy. So get a decent one to experience the true performance of these quality speakers.....Enjoy!

@All,

Thanks guys!! Yup, must agree these are amazing. Now, I know why it is the most recommended one here.

as for a soundcard, yea that is on the list too. But have to get a couple of other stuff first: MX518, decent KB, Xbox 360 controller...
Plus, all these purchases in the past 2 months is really making me feel guilty now :(. Need some restraint now.

Back