Aliens vs. Predator (PC) supposed to kick consoles‘ ass (dev interview)

Currently Aliens vs. Predator is scheduled for release in February 2010 and will become available for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 in most parts of the world - but not in Germany. The PC version of the action game will also offer several features that cannot be realized on the consoles, like for example DirectX 11. Thus AvP will be one of the first titles to make use of features delivered by DirectX 11. We already know about the Hardware Tessellation that is used for more detailed characters, but from our email interview with Rebellion's Senior Producer David Brickley we learned that the engine also offers HDR lighting, Tone Mapping, Screen Space Ambient Occlusion and several other effects. Besides all those graphical features that make the PC version of Aliens vs. Predator look even better than the game looks on the consoles, PC gamers will also benefit from multi-core systems. [/qote]

Aliens vs. Predator (PC) supposed to kick consoles? ass - at least technolgy wise - Rebellion, Alien vs. Predator, Interview, DirectX 11 - PC Games Hardware

If it's not an exclusive, what the heck - PC rulez. :p

AVP 2 was a good game back then. I hope the element of horror and suspense in the game is still featured on the upcoming title.

Gannu said:
If it's not an exclusive, what the heck - PC rulez. :p

AVP 2 was a good game back then. I hope the element of horror and suspense in the game is still featured on the upcoming title.

lol i shat my pants playing the game back in the day

Back