Budget 90k+ Alienware 34' QD-OLED Gaming monitor vs. LG C2 42'

chayarishav

Disciple
Hey guys
Looking for a Panel solely to play 4k games powered by a 3080ti.

In dilemma between these two, which one these would you all recommend?
I've read the Dell monitor lacks a powerfull HDR(which I think is important in gaming) comparable to the TV. It's rated hdr400 vs hdr1000. Also the brightness and black levels isn't really same comparable to a pure OLED panel.

Anyone in here with a first hand experience with QD-OLED panel yet?

Hey guys
Looking for a Panel solely to play 4k games powered by a 3080ti.

In dilemma between these two, which one these would you all recommend?
I've read the Dell monitor lacks a powerfull HDR(which I think is important in gaming) comparable to the TV. It's rated hdr400 vs hdr1000. Also the brightness and black levels isn't really same comparable to a pure OLED panel.

Anyone in here with a first hand experience with QD-OLED panel yet?
It does not have a HDMI 2.1, though you would be using a Display Port. Better go for a 32 inch 4K 144 hertz Monitor or LG C1 OLED.

It does not have a HDMI 2.1, though you would be using a Display Port. Better go for a 32 inch 4K 144 hertz Monitor or LG C1 OLED.
Already running a 4k 144hz asus panel with HDR1000 and mate does that IPS display look so dull comparable to all the other screens(mostly OLEDs) I have at my place.
Hence the decision not to go with LCD/LED panels ever again.

About C1 the smallest size is 48' and I think that'd be little bigger just for gaming purpose because at that point I could just run a HDMI connection to my bedroom Sony 55' OLED and have more or less the same experience.

Do check both their reviews, Hardware Unboxed recently reviewed AW one & mentioned triangle RGB matrix as a con for text readability & poo filter resulting in loss of contrast when there's enough light. AW is rated HDR 400 true black, not normal HDR 400 whereas LG is rated in normal standard IMO.
https://displayhdr.org/

For LG C2, check HDTVTest channel on youtube. He reviewed AW as well though.

Personally, I feel 27"-32" is good for PCs esp if playing with KB & mouse. Maybe check new Samsung Odyssey G7 with 28" 4K 144Hz IPS panel, costs about 55k or so.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxcfNZKDZorg7NvcoQVmIO_Rg5lynFhbhj

Back