Alienware desktop skins

From the deepest darkest reaches of space it came – prepared to unleash its dark power on unsuspecting desktops the world over. Introducing Alienware Darkstar, our most dangerous and mind-blowing experiment to date. This follow up to the wildly popular AlienMorph™ and ALXMorph™ theme kits comes fully loaded with deadly features like stunningly animated runtime sequences with stereo soundFX, function-responsive LED arrays, and highly tactile control surfaces…all wrapped up in mysterious dark Alienware technology.

Offered on select Alienware desktop systems or for download free of charge, the AlienGUIse™ Theme Manager dramatically transforms the appearance of your Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system into a truly unique work of art, and features exclusive Alienware-centered skins like the brand new DarkStar™ and the unforgettable AlienMorph™ and ALXMorph™. These sleek and stylish Alienware skins vividly alter the appearance of desktop features such as your icons, wallpaper, and Windows Media Player.
darkstar_desktop_big.jpg

Icons
Bold and exciting Alienware custom icons create an unforgettable visual atmosphere for your desktop. From the Internet to the Recycling Bin, your Alienware icons will set a new standard for style.

darkstar_icons.gif

Wallpaper
Catch a glimpse of the future with a custom Alienware wallpaper that sets a thrilling backdrop for your Windows experience. This extraordinary look will easily distinguish your system from the sea of regular desktop backgrounds.

Media Player
Enter an exhilarating new world of media players with the Alienware media player skin, which delivers dual-gyroscopic animations and custom time digits. Featuring an initial animation sequence, your Alienware media player skin provides the perfect visual complement to your audio experience.

darkstar_player.jpg

Alienware Desktop

i used to have the other version of this, reformated comp, and i like this darkstar so i'm gona get it

only thing is i cant seem to get either of those 2 links to work >.<

wow....Awsome.....I am gonna Install Them rite now.

hellscream666 posted 6.3 minutes later:

Hey Does Anyone Knows how to change the log on Screen on the computer Win Xp?
I also want to know if we can Download new Themes for XP.....where from and how do they look like/

This is really great theme. BTW, the link posted by Rave isn't working now.
The new address is:
Code:
[url]http://64.27.31.42/files/AlienGUIse_Darkstar.zip[/url]

Back