All B550 Motherboards Reviewed : Useful for future buyers

pom99

Disciple
Part 1 (Budget)
Part 2 ($140- $160) - My board B550 Gaming X is in this. :nailbiting: Passed the test for normal usage without overclocking but failed the test for overclocking (which was expected) :p:p
Part 3 ($180 - $300)

Enjoy! Poor guys got blacklisted by Asrock for their hard work!
Post automatically merged:

P.S. Admin please feel free to move it to other forums if this is wrong.

Last edited:
There was a very good reddit link which redirects to a google spreadsheet containing all the VRM config which helped me shortlist few good models.
I will share the doc url if I find it again.

I found this way better and cleaner which helped me shortlist and remove loads of them from the shortlist before buying so try this once as well once-

What's up with manufacturers being dicks with youtubers these days for providing valid opinions, it's just bad PR.
MSI was another recent one and thermaltake was being cocky with kitguru just last week.

Hardware Unboxed got blacklisted by AsRock because AsRock didn't agree with the poor ratings they got in the reviews.
As if that will stop them from buying boards and reviewing them. Only result of that decision is Asrock's reputation takes a hit. What kind of morons are running PR for these companies?

As if that will stop them from buying boards and reviewing them. Only result of that decision is Asrock's reputation takes a hit. What kind of morons are running PR for these companies?
May be very few with non-moronic PR. OnePlus did something on similar lines with GeekyRanjit I think. That guy got unit from market and anyway gave his remarks.

Back