All in one card reader for Rs.2 on indiaplaza as Deal Of The Month

the_don said:
I ORDERED ... DIDN'T RECEIVED IT //// THEY SAY ITS SHIPPED :p

A@@@@@@@@ :mad:

Hello friend,

I understand your frustration but please don't use such words on this forum as ours is one of the most decent and legitimate forums on the net....

Hope you understand my concern... I am not favoring the dealer....just want to avoid such language :)

I hav one discount coupon of 100rs off on min shopping value of 399 and above @ indiaplaza...

Validity is 15th October, interested people can PM me.

the_don said:
I ORDERED ... DIDN'T RECEIVED IT //// THEY SAY ITS SHIPPED :p

@#$%&*@? :mad:

same thing happening..i shows

Order Date-----Status-----Payment Option----Amount----Remarks

Sep 28 2011---Shipped---PO-Tech Process----39.00 --- Shipped On 08 Oct 11:huh::ashamed:

BUT I DINT "Received" IT YET!?!?!?!?!

Same here. Shipped on the 8th. The CS guys gave me a tracking number but when upon tracking it on Firstflight.net, asks me to contact customer service who BTW never learned to pickup their phones I guess. FF sucks bigtime.

Seems that they have now come up with a new deal of the month. A cheap HB-505 headset for 99. which costs some 60-65 bucks in local mkt.
Cheap dealer ... cheap deals... cheapest quality.... :(

And add to it a pathetic customer service..

Avoid Indiaplaza like plague.. They dont even deserve to use India in the business name! :mad:

niteshkhatri said:
And add to it a pathetic customer service..

Avoid Indiaplaza like plague.. They dont even deserve to use India in the business name! :mad:

+1...Pathetic Experience ....

Bought Earphones two month back, never received them...after 100+ calls each time holding 20 mins +, someone got back to me saying, they will refund since it is "OOS".....

This is all after so many calls and droping mails to their Supervisors and managers.

PRO TIP - SPEND 100 Bugs more to buy from Ebay, Letsbuy, Yebhi, Myntra, anywhere but stay away from Indiaplaza, it really isnt worth it.

Offer Name : Indiaplaza.com: Rs.200 off on Diwali Gifts

Offer Details : Rs.200 off on a minimum purchase of Rs.799 on the entire Diwali range

Instructions

Click on the 'Avail offer' button and use the coupon code given below to get the discount.

Code: KGFEST200

Coupon is valid till 19/10/2011 02:56 PM.

Also recent offer is going on for USB light in just Rs 50 shipped !!!

Link:

USB Light For Laptop /pc / Notebooks | Buy USB Gadgets | Indiaplaza

Back