all-in-one pc

rohitjain

Disciple
want to buy an all-in-one pc which will free me from the mess of a million wires. budget is approx 45K. should include at least a 21.5" screen, the latest core i5 or i7 processors, 4Gb ram, 500 GB HDD with cordless keyboard and mouse. suggestions guys ??

A Alpha17: hows ta pc template useful in this case? i mean he wants an aio .. hence he has to buy hp/lenovo/dell without the possibility if configurations..

amityrock said:
A Alpha17: hows ta pc template useful in this case? i mean he wants an aio .. hence he has to buy hp/lenovo/dell without the possibility if configurations..
Get your English sorted out first writing short-hand (message lingo) does not impress me, I got nothing of what you meant to say in your post, and if he needs to buy a Dell or HP or Lenovo based all-in-one PC this thread is useless as we can hardly baby-sit a person on what components to buy until they are a bit more specific like I want to play games, the PC is for animation, HTPC only and so on. Any ways if it is all-in-ones that are branded following are the links ---

Inspiron One 2310 Desktop Details | Dell India

Lenovo - IdeaCentre Desktops - A Series - India(IN)

And if you can see all-in-ones cannot pack a spanking new Core-i5 or i7 processor OP has to go for the New Dell Athlon IIx2 or Athlon IIx4 systems or Lenovos Core2 Duos. All in all his call.

Back