Car & Bike All New Tata Indigo Manza Getting Launched On 14th October

Tata cars are shit and their service stinks. Granted they are built like trucks but they start sounding and rattling like trucks too which is the problem.

To each his own opinion. Inspite of what ^^ you say :p they sell a lot, they run a lot. Most people who buy it, use it for 100,000 kms within its lifetime due to the excellent VFM.

Again ^ this is my opinion on it, so... :D

agupta02 said:
Tata cars are shit and their service stinks. Granted they are built like trucks but they start sounding and rattling like trucks too which is the problem.

I love trucks. I love heavy and high set steering wheels, DI ( and I dont mean common rail) diesel engines, Hard clutches, and any engine which can run without an ECU telling it what to do. Any 4 wheeler without any truck/heavy vehicle DNA is for pussies :p

Tata motors has got made plan to launch All Tata Indigo Manza on 14th October 2009 in india.Nothing is bad but many thing is better of it these some information i have collected through of Tata motors official website report. and it should become a great in segment of sedan model. also a great for customers matter to cost it will comes in 6lacs (Ex-showroom price in New Delhi). Tata Manza will face a compatation to another popular cars in india. So interested persons who like sedan models don't miss the golden chance other wise you will have to totally loss for thamself.

annu said:
Tata motors has got made plan to launch All Tata Indigo Manza on 14th October 2009 in india.Nothing is bad but many thing is better of it these some information i have collected through of Tata motors official website report. and it should become a great in segment of sedan model. also a great for customers matter to cost it will comes in 6lacs (Ex-showroom price in New Delhi). Tata Manza will face a compatation to another popular cars in india. So interested persons who like sedan models don't miss the golden chance other wise you will have to totally loss for thamself.

Yes.. rightly said Annu.. I think the Manza will be liked by the people and will appreciate the package that TATA has given this time round in the premium sedan segment. And for those who havent played the 'Spot the Manza' and 'Manza Supermodel' games on its site, heres the link : Manza - Look forward to a new level of indulgence

I hate tata, If i could I would burn all indicas and their drivers.

no1 has sense to drive, they just drive the way the ride their cows in village.

fk every tata car out here.. made a nuisance in road.

except for the jag/lr :p

nicechandru said:
Yes. The following link is for the brochure.

http://www.cars.tatamotors.com/test/betasite/Images/Indigo Manza Brochure.pdf

Nice looking car and great VFM.

I agree.. But more than the looks...its the specs that amaze me.. the tope end version is 6.7 lakhs approx.. and its got a world of features that other cars in that segment dont offer !.. Totally booked my test drive man ! Competition is getting tougher with every launch !! .. Good for us ;)

Back