Monitors All purpose Monitor around 20k

If one were to purchase a monitor for gaming, office works, and movies and other general purposes with no emphasis on either tasks, and have a budget of around 20k what would you suggest?
The monitor must have HRR. And should utilise that gsync version of amd as the user has amd gfx.
His previous monitor some msi optix died within 3 years (24 144 hz 1080p), so a quality panel/overall QC is important.

Pls suggest

I picked This up last week. Seems to be fine for me. I had an lg panel since 2013 and it hasn't failed me for 10 years. Wanted a larger screen, hence got it. Has all the criteria you mentioned and was 15.5k after bank discount. There's a 24inch one too for 2k less if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Thanks. Passed along your suggestion.

Thanks for this. The gfx is a amd 580. That card can't support games in qhd and keep up high refresh rate right? And if/when res is lowered to fhd will it look like garbage?
The majority of games support FSR these days, and looks pretty decent when enabled, especially FSR 2.0. So your games will look fine, plus when your GPU is upgraded down the road, you already have a monitor for it.

Not just games, your general day-to-day tasks will feel much smoother/vibrant, as well.

The majority of games support FSR these days, and looks pretty decent when enabled, especially FSR 2.0. So your games will look fine, plus when your GPU is upgraded down the road, you already have a monitor for it.

Not just games, your general day-to-day tasks will feel much smoother/vibrant, as well.
Thanks.
He's decided to purchase the Acer.
Thanks to others for yours inputs as well.

Back