All Rounder Player Like VLC but with stunning looks

MrGhost

Adept
All Rounder Player Like VLC but stunning look want..........!!.

Hii guysss i want best player for latest video and audio format can play well with stunning good looking.......
Thanks.......!!

Re: All Rounder Player Like VLC but stunning look want..........!!.

Do you plan to look at your media or the media player? :S

Metalspree said:
KM player FTW
The only problem with KM Player is because of the loads of customisations it offers, sometimes it's hard to figure out the solution. For instance, some of the blu-ray rips that I have played faster by default, only to realise later on (with some Google searches) that some option (DTS within Internal codecs) was not checked. Whereas VLC played the same file without any additions. Besides, the newer update for VLC 1.1.0 supports GPU decoding as well - except that the present ATI 10.6 drivers don't support it. ATI claims that the newer 10.7 would which should release by mid July.

I'd vouch for VLC - light on resources, simple and does the job pretty well. :D

Not for bling bling though.

I've had nothing but issues with Media Player Classic Home Cinema. The regular Media Player Classic is fine though. I think PowerDVD is quite blingy but I don't think it's as good as VLC(not used the latest versions for a long time).

Well use VLC and for that stunning look you can use some vlc skins right ?
BTW my favorite is Media player classic + vlc.

Get VLC skins here

Why not use VLC skins? There are lots of skin over the internet and I am sure some are damn cool.. VLC stands as a best media player till date, so its foolishness to switch to any other media player imho.

Looking for a stunning player is dumb to begin with. KM is best looking, VLC is least cumbersome, mcp is also very good. Install any u like.

why dont you try KM PLAYER for a few days, otherwise go with VLC+skin.

stalker said:
Do you plan to look at your media or the media player? :S
I want to know that too. If you double click in VLC, it goes to full screen mode. Then you wont see the Media player.

If you decide to ditch looks then MPC-HC + CCCP (Optional) ...

* Works with all the GPUs for video acceleration

* Works with most of the common formats (MKV, MP4, MOV) without additional codecs

* Lightweight

* Simple non-confusing UI

There was a time when I thought that it needs a good looking interface, but once the video goes in fullscreen who cares about the looks... it gets the job done and that's more than enough for me. :)

BTW clear the question a bit more ... do u want a media player to listen to mp3 ?? i mean a player with good visualistion nd awesome skins..............

caz afaik u will watch your movies in full screen mode and that wont show the media player :p ... so its useless even if the player looks fab ...

go with "media player classic home cinema "...it has simple user interface n it also uses some gpu acceleration for better video quality....

Back