AllOFMP3

observer

Disciple
Has anybody used the services at allofmp3.com? The stuff looks interesting and affordable. Though most of it could be downloaded from a P2P client but many rarities could be easily got.
Is the company reliable and quality of mp3s really high bit rate?

Thanks

Im currently using it and im very satisfied with it. You can choose your format and bit rate. Im getting 224kbps vbr mp3 and the quality is top notch.

I believe after you pay, you can download the selection online. Till how long one can download these songs? Is there a time limit?
Also what is the best of all in terms of quality, MP3, OGG or MPC and with which preset? Can u do MPC to MP3 or CDA? I play mostly on my Hi Fi system and not on PC.

Thanks

What I meant was, after I have paid for the selected songs, do I have to download them immediately or can I download them later? Also, can I download the paid songs multiple times?
About lossless, there are some albums which are lossless, ones which are marked oe-ex. Others are either MP3, OGG, MUSEPACK and one more format I don't remember. I think musepack is a very good lossy format, almost like lossless, that's what I have read.
Suggest me please, about the formats.

Thanks

AllOFMP3 is strictly not legal. They are using some loophole in russian copyright law to distribute mp3s. So it makes running the website legal but downloading and listening to the music is definitely illegal.

You pay only after u download the songs. They get encoded and are stored in the company server for 2 weeks before getting deleted. However u are not charged if u dont download it.

Back