Alt Rock/Alt Metal/Post Grunge Etc

Been off from the Rock Scene for quite a while, suggest me some New Bands that uve been digging lately or someone on the lines of Grunge/Alternative Route (The Bravery/Submersed)

TIA :)

well this is slightly different, but give this band a try. theyre called "karnivool" from australia. the album is called "themata". i like most of the songs on the album. some of the songs id recommend are - themata, c.o.t.e. and roquefort.

Daughtry - self titled album

EDIT:- dunno whether one would consider this grunge or whatever..but msot of the songs are good..especially the acoustic versions..

ubergeek said:
try trivium

trivium is a good metalcore band. their latest album shogun is technically superior to their previous albums. initially, their vocalist+guitarist matt heafy used to growl. since their last 2 albums, he has starting to sound more like hetfield. but in shogun, the guitarist+backing vocalist corey does the growling.

trivium songs are usually heavy with melodic choruses. if you like that kind of music, i would recommend killswitch engage.

thegamerulez said:
3 days grace..its emo but i like it :p

:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

3 days grace, hoobastank, nickelback. though i suppose you would already be knowing about these.

btw no one likes The Cranberries? they are/were AMAZING. my top favorite with LP.

Back