CPU/Mobo Altec Lansing Repair Center

amitmk

Adept
Hi,

Some issues with my MX5021, had same problem 5 yrs back when it was under warranty. Got a replacement.

Now the same issue seems to have cropped up again. Even at top vol it is kinda soft and i can hear more thump from the sub. One speaker doesn't seem to work.

Where can I give it for repairs? No warranty now. How much is a new one for now? I'd last bought another one for my cousin some 3 yrs back for 6600 if i remember correctly.

Thanks

MX5021 is EOL product and not easily available in stores now. If you are lucky you might find one for ~6.7k or so depending in which city you are located. For service you will have to take it Rashi Peripheral I suppose.

Spacescreamer said:
And where are u from ..?
Alaska ??
??????????

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

FaH33m said:
MX5021 is EOL product and not easily available in stores now. If you are lucky you might find one for ~6.7k or so depending in which city you are located. For service you will have to take it Rashi Peripheral I suppose.
Yah?? Had connected the MX5021 to my DVD player and was using it as part of my home theatre in the bedroom (with a Samsung 40" LCD) .. It was perfect. Any replacement in a similar price range?? Loved the 5021s clarity.

Back