Audio Altec Lansing VS4121 or VS2621

coldblood

Recruit
Hi all, I am in a dilemma.Looking to buy a speaker system under 3k and have confined my search to two - Altec Lansing VS4121 and VS2621.But not able to decide which one should I go for.Differences between both of them are VS4121 has headphone jack [ I really do not need one] but VS2621 dont, VS4121 has BASS controller but VS2621 dont.But the price difference is quite high.Price of VS4121 is 2.8k where as price of VS2621 is 1.7k.I have heard both of them and could not find any difference.

Can I go for VS2621 with a good sound card instead of going for VS4121?If yes which sound card should I look for?

Please suggest me guys, need to buy it in a week.

hey guys, thanks for ur quick responses.As all of you have suggested VS4121 as a well known performer since it was launched few years back and many of you have been using it.But I need to include a point here, VS2621 is launched recently and people have just started buying it and definitely it will take some time to get a qualitative review about the set.If we go with only the reviews [ though they are really needful and I apologize if I have hurt any of you] all the people will end up buying only VS4121 under 3k and MX5021 UNDER 7K categories if they want to go for only AL.:D

Now the point is some one has to take the risk of buying a not tried set and I have done it today, and breaking my window panes with the sound of VS2621 now.Its awesome:clap::clap: Try it and break the rule.

Hopefully 6 months down the line we will hear some great reviews abt it.

-----planin to buy a good sound card now

Back