Alternative to ShipRocket which supports Bluedart?

jakehifi

Disciple
Hi FM,
I'm looking for alternatives to ShipRocket which has bluedart air supported.
Earlier I was using Pickrr but it was acquired & screwed by ShipRocket.
Do we have better alternatives or ShipRocket enjoying monopoly in its segment?

The later one... I'm using shiprocket and except for horrible bangaluru location it has worked good in my case. Also helped people around ship/book stuff and worked fine so far.
Shiprocket is good in general but as soon as a pickup or delivery gets stuck, it makes you sweat like anything with their utterly generic response..
But it's nice of you to help others.. Might bother you someday if you don't mind

Last edited:
Shiprocket is good in general but as soon as a pickup or delivery gets stuck, it makes you sweat like anything with their utterly generic response..
Shiprocket is just like an agent or a channel medium for other shippers and I agree their CC sucks big time! They will never get back to you and the only sole reason they will give is that they have/will inform their so called shipment team and nothing more.
You then have to follow with some pathetic services like delhivery and a few for which there's literally no X, no email nor a mere hotline to connect and one is stuck for ages until the items gets lost or it arrives after the world has ended. But thats how it is even if you directly ship via the shipper directly!

Even I'm looking for a similar alternative for those just in case situations but nor I run a business nor I ship regularly and more to that another similar service will again be as good or bad as shiprocket as they art only the middle agents and wont entertain to the highest levels!

Do you see bluedart Air selection while shipping in your shiprocket account?
It is available at my location. Booked Blue Dart Air (through Shiprocket) on Saturday.

But they delay pick up for 1-2 days most of the time.

It was out for pickup yesterday but package was not picked up. Yesterday, it was raining whole day but otherwise also it happens frequently.

It is available at my location. Booked Blue Dart Air (through Shiprocket) on Saturday.

But they delay pick up for 1-2 days most of the time.

It was out for pickup yesterday but package was not picked up. Yesterday, it was raining whole day but otherwise also it happens frequently.
What was your origin and destination pin code?

Back