FS: Desktops AM2+ System :: Phenom II X4 920 + ECS 780G Ultra Black + G-Skill Pi Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

agefreak

Disciple
Hi

I have for sale my AM2+ based rig. Pls find the details below:-

• Product Name: ECS A780GM-A Ultra Black Edition Motherboard <On Hold for Troubleshooting>
  • Expected Price: Rs 1500
  • Shipping charges: Actuals
  • Manufacturer page URL: ECS A780GM-A Ultra
  • Description if any: Rock solid AM2+ based motherboard. Has a minor glitch in the CMOS, due to which the BIOS resets every time you do a fresh boot. Changing the battery has not helped. Unfortunately, I have not been able to troubleshoot further. This issue has not affected the regular working of the board, and I have had no issues with it whatsoever
  • Reason for Sale: Upgraded
  • Product condition: 8 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: March 2010
  • Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Warranty available in : NA
  • Invoice Available: Will have to look, but is of no use.

• Product Name: AMD Phenom II X4 920 2.8 GHz (AM2+) + OCZ Vanquisher Custom CPU Cooler
  • Expected Price: Rs 2300
  • Manufacturer page URL: Phenom II X4 920
  • Description if any: 125 W TDP processor with nearabout the best performance per rupee you could get on an AM2+. I do not have the stock HSF, and will provide the OCZ Vengeance I have been using with it.
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Warranty available in : NA
  • Invoice Available: Will have to look, but is of no use.

• Product Name: G-Skill Pi-Black DDR2 800 MHz 2 x 2 GB RAM (total 4 GB)
  • Expected Price: Rs 2400
  • Manufacturer page URL: G-Skill Pi-Black DDR2 800MHz
  • Description if any: 4 GB memory with excellent custom heat spreaders.
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Remaining Warranty period: Yes, Lifetime
  • Warranty available in : Worldwide (you need to bear the shipping cost for RMA)
  • Invoice Available: No

Shipping From : Delhi / Indore
Shipping to : Across India
Preferred Courier : As per buyer preference
Payment : Bank Transfer

For disputed opinions, please use the PM route :). I believe I've priced these well, however, I am always open to public opinion.

Coming Soon : Radeon 4850 512 MB

IMG_20131026_213507.jpg IMG_20131026_213522.jpg IMG_20131026_213542.jpg IMG_20131026_213550.jpg IMG_20131026_213608.jpg IMG_20131026_213624.jpg IMG_20131026_213633.jpg IMG_20131026_213644.jpg Shot1.jpg Shot2.jpg Shot3.jpg Shot4.jpg Shot5.jpg Shot6.jpg Shot7.jpg Shot8.jpg

Last edited:
Replied to all PMs[DOUBLEPOST=1382858618][/DOUBLEPOST]The Radeon 4850 is not available for sale yet... I'll put it up once my new card arrives...

not enough 'trophy points to initiate a conversation . would you please. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ agefreak : thanks for your PM still facing the same error.
But i should say you've got strong muscles ... to hold on for this long ... lol.

my BB pin is 75D776EA .. let me know your the last 4 digits of your mobile before you send me an invite.

Because of some reason I can not reply your pm,is it still available?

Sorry for the delayed response everyone...

PSU sold... CPU + Mobo + RAM combo was also sold, but the buyer has claimed that the board was not giving any display, so I have taken a return. I will check it tonight again (since it was working fine when I sold it - images attached), and will put it up for sale only if it works. Please bear till then. Will also post some fresh screens.

Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1383747359][/DOUBLEPOST]Update:--

CPU and RAM are working absolutely fine. Checked on another 780G motherboard.

Will diagnose the motherboard further to determine what can be done. Rest is up for sale again!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back