WTB AM4 ITX motherboard & SFX PSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need the following:

1. AMD ITX board preferably with B450/550 chipset although I am open to other AM4 options as well. Boards with warranty will be preferred & I can trade a Gigabyte B350 gaming 3 if it is required.
2. SFX PSU above or equal to 500W with warranty.

Need the following:

1. AMD ITX board preferably with B450/550 chipset although I am open to other AM4 options as well. Boards with warranty will be preferred & I can trade a Gigabyte B350 gaming 3 if it is required.
2. SFX PSU above or equal to 500W with warranty.
Welcome bro.. to the world of sff pc in india.
It's a struggle.
Anyways free bump.

Yeah, but I wanted to save some money if possible, otherwise I don't think I'll be able to go ahead with this build :D

Welcome bro.. to the world of sff pc in india.
It's a struggle.
Anyways free bump.
It's really a struggle. I got inspired with the NR200 price but the other components are turning out to be very expensive.

It's really a struggle. I got inspired with the NR200 price but the other components are turning out to be very expensive.
I thought so too. I got nr200 like 5 months back but was able to complete the build on January.
And mostly had to buy the motherboard and psu brand new. As no one will sell SFX psu. And itx Mobo is another monster which nobody has as most of the people has ATX system and ATX Mobo are cheap.
However if you have a modular ATX psu then you can use it with nr200. I have 3d printed ATX psu bracket. Let me know if you want it.

Last edited:
I thought so too. I got nr200 like 5 months back but was able to complete the build on January.
And mostly had to buy the motherboard and psu brand new. As no one will sell SFX psu. And itx Mobo is another monster which nobody has as most of the people has ATX system and ATX Mobo are cheap.
However if you have a modular ATX psu then you can use it with nr200. I have 3d printed ATX psu bracket. Let me know if you want it.
Yeah, I realize getting these parts used is really difficult, no harm in trying though.

I have to buy a new psu, but going with an atx one will definitely make things cheaper by at least 4-5k. I am wondering about the downsides of using an atx psu in this case? Are there any clearance issues with it or any other thing that you have encountered? Thanks a lot for offering that bracket, I'll take you up on this offer if I end up going this way.

Yeah, I realize getting these parts used is really difficult, no harm in trying though.

I have to buy a new psu, but going with an atx one will definitely make things cheaper by at least 4-5k. I am wondering about the downsides of using an atx psu in this case? Are there any clearance issues with it or any other thing that you have encountered? Thanks a lot for offering that bracket, I'll take you up on this offer if I end up going this way.
Ok so when you use ATX it goes on the side. The downsides I see is first can use only slim 120mm fan at top. Slim fans are very hard to get in india. Another issue is GPU length. These are only two issues. People at etsy has made so many mods for it. Like extending side mod so that one can use noctua dh15 cooler. Lol. It's fun to mod this nr200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back