WTB AM4 Motherboard for as cheap as possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfell

Disciple
Building an APU build, the previous seller backed out of the deal at the last minute, looking for a motherboard that will be compatible with Ryzen 3 2200g out of the box, looking for something like this one for reference:

Asrock A320M-HDV R4.0

Honestly the A320M you listed here is the cheapest AM4 board available in the market. If you go to a physical store and bargain a little you could probably get one for 3300 or 3200. Check olx and quickr too I had seen some combo listings in NCR.

Honestly the A320M you listed here is the cheapest AM4 board available in the market. If you go to a physical store and bargain a little you could probably get one for 3300 or 3200. Check olx and quickr too I had seen some combo listings in NCR.
Not really, Only place where I might get this cheaper is Nehru Place but going there will cost time and money, which when factored in, the board will either end up costing the same as this one or more, and with half a day wasted in commuting and looking for one. Thanks for the suggestion anyway, I appreciate the gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back