Amazing offer - Xbox 360 Pal Console for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepakc

Disciple
Guys selling this for a friend of mine,...

16 months old Xbox 360 Pal Console For Sale (Still 16 months Hardware Failure Warranty renaming):hap2:

Packagae Includes Xbox 360 Console, Invoice, One Wireless Controller, Power Adapter only.

You will also get original Call of Duty 3 & Gears of War games whic is worth 2.5K

This sale will be only for 2 days, if it dose not sell my frnd will take it back to US.

Price - 7000/- Shipped

Will ship thru DTDC or Bluedart.

Interested guys PM me.

Hurry!

me next in line. Shall just talk with my bro....... and decide today night (i mean immediately tonight) what to do.... buy or not and make online payment if want to buy.

THanks

^^ yeah no problem let me know asap..cause there are others in line aswell..as i told earlier..the first person to transfer amount to me gets it

why so cheap ? is it RROD fixed with wet towel trick ??

somehow i feel something fishy !!

anyways prove your innocence & im in as well ;)

^^first of all dont think so its cheap...

its a decent price.. & what is that towel trick u r talking about...

how can i prove my innocence...its still got close to 1.5 yrs warranty...

If at all i had priced the package at 9-10K it would have taken few days for the sale to complete, since my frind needed a hassle free quick he has quoted a lesser price. thats it

Ahh can't you guys read? When he says it's in warranty, that means ITS NOT MODDED. Btw i am not in line but very nice deal :)

well i usually never comment on any threads in the market section if i dont want to purchase the product myself.

but i find something weird. u have said in your earlier posts whoever transfers the money 1st will get the console. i dont get this. what if 2 ppl transfer 1 after the other. wouldnt this create confusion in you having to transfer the 2nd guys money back. y dont you just decide who you are selling it to & then just tell that guy to transfer the money. will be much easier & less confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back