Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Gen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi....if you recently bought an Echo Dot from Amazon India and not interested in keeping it, please get in touch. I am looking to buy one for Rs 1200 inclusive of shipping.

Hi....if you recently bought an Echo Dot from Amazon India and not interested in keeping it, please get in touch. I am looking to buy one for Rs 1200 inclusive of shipping.

Hi, considering that the Echo Dot costs 3149, includes a year of prime, which is now worth 999, I have my doubts as to whether anyone will offer to you for 1200...

Hi, considering that the Echo Dot costs 3149, includes a year of prime, which is now worth 999, I have my doubts as to whether anyone will offer to you for 1200...

Not to forget Amazon offers easy returns (30 days for Echo Dot).

Hjhxz

Last edited:

The prime membership worth Rs 999 can only be used by the amazon account that purchased the Echo. So obviously I won't get it buying second hand. Anyway, it is upto prospective sellers to PM me with their offers.[DOUBLEPOST=1512568047][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not to forget Amazon offers easy returns (30 days for Echo Dot).

Hjhxz

Do you mean they will give a REFUND if buyer doesn't like it? If that is the case I can get one to see if it suits my needs.

The prime membership worth Rs 999 can only be used by the amazon account that purchased the Echo. So obviously I won't get it buying second hand. Anyway, it is upto prospective sellers to PM me with their offers.[DOUBLEPOST=1512568047][/DOUBLEPOST]

Do you mean they will give a REFUND if buyer doesn't like it? If that is the case I can get one to see if it suits my needs.

Yes. I just now checked. I am not returning it though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back