Amazon Global

raj_pol

Skilled
Hi All,

Has anybody have any experience of purchasing from Amazon Global. I was looking at some lovely non expensive watches which can be delivered to Bangalore but not sure if it is a good idea.

@babhishek Thanks for the quick reply. @tech.addict I just want to make sure that I am not swindled - I mean I do not know the online retailers and I am looking at some American and German brands. I have checked and the brands do exist - just that I should not get duplicates or things like that. Returning would be a hassle I do not want to go through.

I have ordered something. It hasn't moved since a couple of days . Also any idea if watches go unnoticed through customs (Approx $100)

You'll get it soon. Don't worry. Wasn't customs already paid in advance? I remember paying customs in advance when I shopped on amazon.com. Difference amount was returned back to me .

e
You'll get it soon. Don't worry. Wasn't customs already paid in advance? I remember paying customs in advance when I shopped on amazon.com. Difference amount was returned back to me .
Yes but would love to have that amount back . This watch was manufactured in india , yet retails at a higher price in india , even after factoring in the 29% Customs

Back