FS: Others Amazon.in Gift Certificate (worth INR 5000)

NeViLLe

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 5, 2022
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Raising funds for a new PC build
Hi all

I've received an Amazon GC worth INR 5000 as a gift. However, I do not have any immediate use for it, and can really use the cash instead.

While it won't give the buyer any direct benefits... it would definitely help me add to my funds for a new PC build.

I'm not sure if this kind of FS thread is allowed or not.
Have seen these in the past but I'm not aware of the current forum rules.
If it's not allowed, then the mods can delete this thread. thanks.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 183
You just need to have a another pic with your ID and date mention too as per forum rules.

Date and time though mention still it is mandatory .

You can either write it on a paper and take the pic against this gift card or digital write the text too.

GLWS!

amazon doesnt allow, but since amazon pay is used as payment methods, there are some tricks which will allow that to happen
Are those generally not about using the SnaPay app or purchasing digital gold? Selling to someone using bank transfer or making a bill payment still seems a better option.

Are those generally not about using the SnaPay app or purchasing digital gold? Selling to someone using bank transfer or making a bill payment still seems a better option.
no one buys GC without any discount of 5% at least. If I buy GC during some offers, will get 5% discount myself. or i can get 10% discounts using bank offers instead of paying through Amazon GC.... as a buyer at least one needs 7% cut.

no one buys GC without any discount of 5% at least. If I buy GC during some offers, will get 5% discount myself. or i can get 10% discounts using bank offers instead of paying through Amazon GC.... as a buyer at least one needs 7% cut.
Yeah, don't know what the seller is expecting.

Some discount is expected. % up to the Seller. Else there would be only views.

Seller has clearly mentioned that he knows he is not offering any thing in return and wants help to build his pc .

It is a honest appeal and so respect for seller.

Hope some nice person who is going to spend Rs 5k on Amazon anyways without any card offer can help him out.

I don't have any opinion on his pricing as such. Since logically a buyer would expect price cut, Just shared a workaround to him. Instead of a 7-10% cut, a 2% cut would be beneficial for him

Seller has clearly mentioned that he knows he is not offering any thing in return and wants help to build his pc .

It is a honest appeal and so respect for seller.

Hope some nice person who is going to spend Rs 5k on Amazon anyways without any card offer can help him out.
I understand your point. However, doesn't it make sense to buy some pc parts (like ssd, etc.) from Amazon itself instead of expecting help from someone else? Amazon usually has good deals on some of the pc parts.

I understand your point. However, doesn't it make sense to buy some pc parts (like ssd, etc.) from Amazon itself instead of expecting help from someone else? Amazon usually has good deals on some of the pc parts.
fair point but generally I have seen mostly local shops are offering better deals than Amazon on pc stuffs specially.

ofcourse Amazon can really surprise once in a while so if he can hold on to that gift card it will not be a bad idea also.

Imo lets leave it to him if he wants to take a chance to get a better deal for himself.
I just respected his honesty appeal to sell this.

Back