Amazon India lightning deals

Ah this looks bad. My last order
Courier: ARAMEX

Latest update: Today

12:00 AM

Order details shared with the courier
Mumbai, Maharashtra, IN

I'm thinking of posting a " WTB logitech g510" thread...mostly because I want it and partly because of urge to see how many people come to tell me, " you missed that awesome deal at Amazon by okay enterprises... Look I got it at x.y k" hehe B-)

No seriously should I post it or wait for another lightening deal and hope for the best (except luck is against me as it is,and hope is a luxury these days for me )

I'm thinking of posting a " WTB logitech g510" thread...mostly because I want it and partly because of urge to see how many people come to tell me, " you missed that awesome deal at Amazon by okay enterprises... Look I got it at x.y k" hehe B-)

No seriously should I post it or wait for another lightening deal and hope for the best (except luck is against me as it is,and hope is a luxury these days for me )
If you dont mind using membrane just get it. this one is actually a genuine deal unlike those from fk, sd which have inflated mrp's during sale. just hope that the people who sell it wont give you at inflated rates lol.

Google nexus 9 will.be on LD @ 10.am. It is listed at 19900/- by techno deals now.
1) what you think it will be listed at during LD
2) what is the max you would pay for this tab

Back