Amazon India lightning deals

Not Amazon, but isn't this a good deal? Listed on NewEgg for $260.

Yeah, you can get enterprise products on Prime ABGB for much lower as they are always over-priced by the vendors on Amazon. Too bad Prime ABGB pulled out of Amazon after a few months, few years ago, as the bank discounts lowered the price further, even after considering Amazon's commission.

Logitech M190 Wireless Mouse ,Full Size Ambidextrous Curve Design at 799/-

Thanks, got this one. I keep killing the left-click on every mouse I use for gaming, needed one for work alone.

Ok, then let me try it.
My money is secured thanks to Amazon.

Will update :)
Personal experience from such sellers is that you will not receive the exact thing.

Hope though Amazon offers the refund pick-up because the other issue is that some of these sellers are situated in locations not serviced by Amazon, so you will have to arrange the return shipping and then Amazon will refund it as AmazonPay cashback post-acceptance by the seller. Sometimes, it is not worth the hassle.

LG Ultragear 27GL850 Lowest till date 33,630 . Use BOB/Apay CC for more discounts ( I got 1 in End October last year for 34,999-1750 hdfc cc -1250 Amazon pay cashback= 31999)
The Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ is generally rated better and overclocks to 165 Hz. Presently at its lowest price of 34599 which is a bit more, but probably worth it.

Also, few lightning deals on decent-quality TWS buds which are not totally great deals.

Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless @9990 (Guess this is the Indian equivalent of their $99 pricing, worth only for the audio quality; not great otherwise)​

Sony WF-1000XM3 @13990 (Kind of the regular price now, guess Sony is trying to clear them out)​

Bose SoundSport Free @13699 (Still over-priced for a 3.5 year old product)​

Jabra Elite Active 75t @13499 (Really over-priced, available for below 10k during sale)​

Last edited:
Yeah, you can get enterprise products on Prime ABGB for much lower as they are always over-priced by the vendors on Amazon. Too bad Prime ABGB pulled out of Amazon after a few months, few years ago, as the bank discounts lowered the price further, even after considering Amazon's commission.

Thanks, got this one. I keep killing the left-click on every mouse I use for gaming, needed one for work alone.

Personal experience from such sellers is that you will not receive the exact thing.

Hope though Amazon offers the refund pick-up because the other issue is that some of these sellers are situated in locations not serviced by Amazon, so you will have to arrange the return shipping and then Amazon will refund it as AmazonPay cashback post-acceptance by the seller. Sometimes, it is not worth the hassle.

The Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ is generally rated better and overclocks to 165 Hz. Presently at its lowest price of 34599 which is a bit more, but probably worth it.

Also, few lightning deals on decent-quality TWS buds which are not totally great deals.

Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless @9990 (Guess this is the Indian equivalent of their $99 pricing, worth only for the audio quality; not great otherwise)​

Sony WF-1000XM3 @13990 (Kind of the regular price now, guess Sony is trying to clear them out)​

Bose SoundSport Free @13699 (Still over-priced for a 3.5 year old product)​

Jabra Elite Active 75t @13499 (Really over-priced, available for below 10k during sale)​

Jabra Elite Active 75t True Wireless Active Noise Cancelling (ANC)

Lightning deal just below 10K as pointed by fellow member

Shows 7899 for me. Must recommend, great earphones for the price.
I bought the Jabra sports elite long time back. And they have been serving me really well ever since. Daily rugged Gym use, sweat and everything...
For you the 65t is showing at 7899 with prime? Can you please share a ss and your pin if you don't mind... Asking so that I can track for the future and also see if I have anyone nearby to your pin

DTDC is too bloody slow here in Ghaziabad. It arrives in my local hub and lies there for 2-3 days, and usually I've to complaint about the delay.

IMG-20210208-WA0018.jpg

Commendable.
I mean I workout my self but not for size. And I know how much hardwork it takes to get there

View attachment 100019
Commendable.
I mean I workout my self but not for size. And I know how much hardwork it takes to get there
Nice. This should prove to be an excellent deal.
Yeah this is an year old pic. Back when I was preparing for Ironman Triathlon. But soon after I had an appendectomy and then COVID-19. Fully recovered now but I have a lot of catch on. It's mainly pinpoint diet with 18/6 Intermittent fasting.

Back