Amazon India lightning deals

I have found AMAZON to be the safest if there is a dispute with the seller. It might take some time but have never lost money, may be lost a week worth of time but if the time is worth the deal to you, go for it.

I have found AMAZON to be the safest if there is a dispute with the seller. It might take some time but have never lost money, may be lost a week worth of time but if the time is worth the deal to you, go for it.
I don't think it is worth it in case of new sellers because it is a scam. Why waste time? Moreover, Amazon maintains a profile of buyers so they can ban you in case of too many problems.

If someone is interested, you can get the 1tb 970 Evo Plus NVMe for 13k with the HDFC 1K discount. And 13k is the lowest this has gone for on Amazon (without any card offers) I think. Maybe worth considering if you think the prices will go up. The other closely performing SSDs (MP510, Silicon Power etc) are rarely to be found and equally expensive.

If someone is interested, you can get the 1tb 970 Evo Plus NVMe for 13k with the HDFC 1K discount. And 13k is the lowest this has gone for on Amazon (without any card offers) I think. Maybe worth considering if you think the prices will go up. The other closely performing SSDs (MP510, Silicon Power etc) are rarely to be found and equally expensive.
I know the 970 Evo plus is one of the best Gen 3 SSDs, but is it worth at the price now? Gigabyte's Gen 4 SSD costs 13k and has 5 years warranty too. Read write speeds are higher too, is there something else I'm missing here?

I know the 970 Evo plus is one of the best Gen 3 SSDs, but is it worth at the price now? Gigabyte's Gen 4 SSD costs 13k and has 5 years warranty too. Read write speeds are higher too, is there something else I'm missing here?
The price is not bad given the current market for a proven SSD. But if you want Gen 4 yeah that is the cheapest option and looks good too like @xkcd0137 pointed out in the other thread. There's also the thing about is Gen 4 really needed and is the performance gain tangible in everyday use - I haven't really looked into it all that much. Also, the Aorus without the heatsink is around 14k, the one with a big heatsink is way more than that. Next question: Is the heatsink needed for Gen 4? I think Gen 4 SSDs do get hotter than their Gen 3 counterparts. But need to check further. Looks like heatsink is advisable (strongly even?) to prevent throttling. If the motherboard has one it might be sufficient, but not likely to be as good as the one that comes with the SSD.

Last edited:
few months ago it was selling for 11k, i bought 3 of these at that time.

Yes, got to opt for WD SN550 1TB and 250GB (will call HDFC CC people for help) but If I remember correctly that SBI Yono gives 10% unlimited discount if we buy 4 items so I am thinking to add 2 more products to my buying list :D Maybe a cabinet (Everytime I see my cabinet with broken glass makes me buy a new one). Now the last item left :cool: though it would be my first attempt to buy from an app

Yes, got to opt for WD SN550 1TB and 250GB (will call HDFC CC people for help) but If I remember correctly that SBI Yono gives 10% unlimited discount if we buy 4 items so I am thinking to add 2 more products to my buying list :D Maybe a cabinet (Everytime I see my cabinet with broken glass makes me buy a new one). Now the last item left :cool: though it would be my first attempt to buy from an app
Where did you find this offer? Amazon isn't showing at all on my yono app.

Back