Amazon India lightning deals

I am sure you'll get a courier. Whether what's inside - AMD or something to make you go MAD, can only be answered by an astrologer.
On a serious note, came to know recently that getting a Ryzen at US prices is actually possible in India, even at a small discount if one plays their cards right.

Hehe - I ordered with Amazon confidence, will be sure to record the unboxing. Also, do tell on the the US pricing, are you talking about without GST?

Yes, after finding that a person here was selling some imported pieces I checked in SP Road, couple of stores were selling sealed imported pieces without GST, 59-60K for a 5950x. One could buy get it assembled right there, run a stress test and then bring it back home. No risks that way. In my experience CPUs almost never develop a problem later.

Yes, after finding that a person here was selling some imported pieces I checked in SP Road, couple of stores were selling sealed imported pieces without GST, 59-60K for a 5950x. One could buy get it assembled right there, run a stress test and then bring it back home. No risks that way. In my experience CPUs almost never develop a problem later.
Just a quick OT. Any idea about the normal prices of 5600x/5800x in SP road? Did it reduce or still the same?

Could anyone suggest me a yoga mat for exercises and workouts? There are too many options on amazon and I'm confused, my price range is around 1k, and I'm currently looking at the amazon basics one. The other ones which look good seem to be 2k and beyond.

well AMD does honor its warranty globally ,provided you have a bill . but in or case where shop is selling the import the warranty claim would be different you will have to claim it from the place where you purchased that proc . this used to happen with RAMS /silverstone psus , i think they have extended this to CPU as well

Was getting a 5950x in my town for 61k( without bill) and 69k with bill. No one had the 5900x here so sourced it from NP hence I know.
So this is the beginning of good times. Saw a video about the Gigabyte Store in NP Delhi, RTX 3060 LHR is being sold for 69k and 3070 is now hovering around 1L mark.

The same local shop offered two RTX 3080FE for 1.25L each sealed.
I would have considered but I very recently bought a 3080ti. He swore they were not LHR.
Signs of the good times :)

The same local shop offered two RTX 3080FE for 1.25L each sealed.
I would have considered but I very recently bought a 3080ti. He swore they were not LHR.
Signs of the good times :)
3080Ti is an LHR (Does it matter), but then you got a Powerful card so there is that. I think I'll wait for couple of more months and see if the prices dip for the 5950x. You said 69 with bill so maybe if it is around 66k, I'll buy it or If I get a used for 65k, who knows.

3080Ti is an LHR (Does it matter)
It kinda irks me. Let's be honest, most PC people would extract every possible ounce of performance from their machine be it 0.01ghz clocks or few MHz in RAM. Some even upgrade to incremental hardware improvements. Do they use it to the full extend everyday? Probably not. (Let's not talk about BCR of audiophiles here)

I feel the same about LHR. If the hardware is capable of something then I must be able to use it to the full extend. These artificial caps puts me off.

Either this or my OCD is making me write these things.

3080Ti is an LHR
Yes no doubt about that.
The shopkeeper said the 3080fe were not LHR, to be clear.
I think I'll wait for couple of more months and see if the prices dip for the 5950x. You said 69 with bill so maybe if it is around 66k, I'll buy it or If I get a used for 65k, who knows.
So you might save 3k (5%) by waiting couple of months. If liquidity is not an issue I would suggest you buy now and use those extra cores making more that the mear 3k in the coming months.

So this is the beginning of good times. Saw a video about the Gigabyte Store in NP Delhi, RTX 3060 LHR is being sold for 69k and 3070 is now hovering around 1L mark.
3060lhr available for 65k online, 3070 LHR for 80k in FB groups. Even 3060ti LHR available for 70k if I remember correctly

And LHR only affects miners so for other applications we don't have to worry about it.
You are right my friend. One thing us gamers have to keep in mind is that at the time of reselling these LHR cards, if the crypto market comes up again, the price and demand of a LHR card and a non LHR card would differ. We are witnessing sale of 2-3year old cards at 75k. Do you think that would have been possible if it was a LHR card ;)

Back