Amazon India lightning deals

Screenshot_20211002-002046_Amazon~2.jpg

Got the samsung galaxy buds pro on Amazon for 8.2k, great deal I'd say, also samsung M32 64GB for 10.5k and Galaxy Tab S7+wifi for 55k on flipkart. Finally flipkart was working properly at 5.30 am! Damn

XPG ADATA GAMMIX D30 DDR4 8GB (1x8GB) 3200MHz U-DIMM Desktop Memory -AX4U320038G16A-SR30

Rs 3090 before bank offers
Hey mate how is the quality of XPG RAMs?
Do you have any idea how their aftersales service is?
I have heard one has to send their RAMs for RMA to gigabyte service centers and we all know how gigabyte service centers treats their customers.
I am interested in buying D30 but not sure about their aftersales service.

Hey mate how is the quality of XPG RAMs?
Do you have any idea how their aftersales service is?
I have heard one has to send their RAMs for RMA to gigabyte service centers and we all know how gigabyte service centers treats their customers.
I am interested in buying D30 but not sure about their aftersales service.
Not much experience personally. I guess I caught the first instance of price drop on RAMs all over.
After I shared this link here, I purchased a used XPG Adata D40 rgb locally on olx (16 gb stick DDR4 3000 mhz CL16 for 4k). Yet to try it out. Comes with lifetime warranty though

Not much experience personally. I guess I caught the first instance of price drop on RAMs all over.
After I shared this link here, I purchased a used XPG Adata D40 rgb locally on olx (16 gb stick DDR4 3000 mhz CL16 for 4k). Yet to try it out. Comes with lifetime warranty though
Decided to go with the HyperX Fury Beast due to involvement of Gigabyte in after sales service of Adata products

Back