Amazon India lightning deals

[Renewed] Magnus One with RTX 3060 @ under 56K now. Would this be worth it, for someone willing to gamble on the GPU? Or is it likely a case of a product returned with the GPU replaced?

[Renewed] Magnus One with RTX 3060 @ under 56K now. Would this be worth it, for someone willing to gamble on the GPU? Or is it likely a case of a product returned with the GPU replaced?
You're going to get scammed on that for sure. It's amazon if you trust the replacement/refund process then go with it but there's not a single positive review on it.

You're going to get scammed on that for sure. It's amazon if you trust the replacement/refund process then go with it but there's not a single positive review on it.
Not a gamer/miner, and not interested personally. Just happened to notice it and thought I'll bring it up here.

Based on the reviews, it is a scam.
Well for the buyers of this, yes, but actually it's the buyers of the new unit (not renewed) who are scamming amazon and the seller. I just don't know why amazon is placing these units without inspection back into the renewed item stock.

Well for the buyers of this, yes, but actually it's the buyers of the new unit (not renewed) who are scamming amazon and the seller. I just don't know why amazon is placing these units without inspection back into the renewed item stock.
I meant that it is scam for the buyers of renewed. Even though I have heard of the instances, where buyers of the new units are removing the GPU and returning it, I refuse to believe that the sellers have no part to play. Either they are in cahoots or, as you say, they should inspect the returned products. According to their own terms, even Renewed products are supposed to be inspected. Simply put, Amazon Renewed stuff isn't worth the risk for high value products.

Or low value products. I bought an exhaust fan renewed, it showed up without a motor.
I've also bought a couple cheap fans from a local company named "FourDot" on amazon. For the price the quality was decent and I couldn't complain. My experience with that was good.

One of the fan helped me revive my OOW 1050ti GPU who's stock fan died out of nowhere.

As for renewed, I only bought a FireTV stick once and that was in pristine condition without original packing though.

Simply put, Amazon Renewed stuff isn't worth the risk for high value products.
It depends I guess

I bought my MSI A520M-A Pro from Amazon renewed for about 3500. It was pretty much a brand new board. It had an ancient BIOS, probably someone tried a 5000 series CPU with it, didnt work and they returned it. I was in the same bucket but thankfully my 2700X worked on it so I could update the BIOS.

It depends I guess

I bought my MSI A520M-A Pro from Amazon renewed for about 3500. It was pretty much a brand new board. It had an ancient BIOS, probably someone tried a 5000 series CPU with it, didnt work and they returned it. I was in the same bucket but thankfully my 2700X worked on it so I could update the BIOS.
You can buy similar open box stuff in dealer's paradise here from official distributor/seller on amazon(prosenjit if I remember correctly) directly at discount with a proper gst invoice eligible for full warranty.

Back