Amazon India lightning deals

Scam! New seller. Please do proper research before posting deal.

1664298766500.png

1664298774378.png

Looking for a good deal on Impact drill kits under 3~3.5k range
I bought this 1 year ago in FK for ₹3.5k and still working fine. I am using it for occasional drilling on Concrete, wood and iron sheets. I could find the same in Amazon for ₹2.7k now.
Deal of the day: STANLEY SDH600KP-IN DIY 13 mm Hammer Drill Machine and Hand Tool Kit for Home Use (120-Pieces) - Includes Hammer Drill, Hammer, Utility Knife and Measurement Tape, 1 Year Warranty https://amzn.eu/d/i5AKy4u

Someone please suggest good 120mm case fans! Should I go with Arctic?
If you want noctua performance at lower price, have a look at these-

But if you want a fan that moves the most air in then consider this (and noise is not an issue)- https://amzn.eu/d/6BBVcfy

Its a 4000 rpm fan 1.6amp (so will run off the motherboard but use a fan controller powered by sata or molex to be safe).
You can ask the seller for Delta model (it will likely be afc1212)as that one has least noise at 1750-2000rpm.

Last edited:
If you want noctua performance at lower price, have a look at these-
Being an owner of 12 noctua fans, I assure you people don't buy Noctua fans just for their performance. They just last quite long.
The fans on NH-D14 that I purchased used, must be 10+ years old. Still run like new.

Not sure about others. Similar performance for lower price (maybe not the same reliability) options would be the Arctic P12 fans.

Someone please suggest good 120mm case fans! Should I go with Arctic?
I would recommend the Silverstone AB120R, I regret selling mine! The airflow is unbelievable (90+ cfm) and static pressure is 3.2 (don't know how to validate that claim) RGB is bright! Build quality is decent. Noise levels are fine. Wire/connector quality could've been a bit better. Can't speak for reliability, it ran fine for me for a year or so that I used it before I sold it.

Being an owner of 12 noctua fans, I assure you people don't buy Noctua fans just for their performance. They just last quite long.
The fans on NH-D14 that I purchased used, must be 10+ years old. Still run like new.

Not sure about others. Similar performance for lower price (maybe not the same reliability) options would be the Arctic P12 fans.
Noctua is excellent no doubt. But the Nidec Gentle typhoon (just google them) I suggested does go under the radar more often in India. But it's a legendary fan in the pc building community. In terms of reliability, Nidec is a major corporation and their fans are used in most of the servers. This fan being dual ball bearing will last you for decades. I do own Noctuas myself and you could split the difference between the NF A12x25 and Gentle Typhoons.
Apart from that Silverstone air blazer mentioned by @Slayer88 fan is also a great option around rs. 700-800. If you're looking to install 5-6 fans then p12 all the way. For 2-4 fans Silverstone air blazer or the gentle typhoon gets my vote.

+1, agreed, I've used both.
I'm also using NH-D14 cromax black and two other cromax 140mm fans. Noctua is good but Arctic's offers identical performance and reliability for lesser price it's just that it doesn't 've that extra rubber grommets.
I've always purchased either Noctua or Arctic depending on pricing / deal discount. My personal experience isn't good with Noctua when it's about customer service whereas Arctic's customer support is top notch, they shipped the replacement fans direct from Germany even in lockdown.
any day I'll recommend and go with Arctic, Noctua is equally good with some premium pricing but I won't be buying Noctua.

I am using this cabinet

If it is in your budget, I'd say go for it
I'm bored of coolermaster and black color as well and those boring typical designs.. Shifting to white and looking for mostly full transparent ones..

Back