Amazon India lightning deals

Holy c!
http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B015ML0Y7U?

Nexus 5X 16GB Pre-order Offer
Following offer is valid till October 17,2015.
1) Additional 15% cashback* on App and 10% on site from HDFC Bank. Minimum Transaction Rs. 5,000|Maximum Cashback Rs.1,500. *T&C Apply >Learn more
2) Amazon.in Gift Card worth up to Rs. 4,000 applicable on HDFC credit card EMI transactions
3) Free Plantronics M70 Bluetooth Headset
4) Additional Rs.1000 Amazon.in Gift Card applicable on Net Banking, Credit & Debit Card transactions
5) Free Screen Replacement

@kippu @eternoMind get one soon before deals expire. You never know what's going to come next. I feel that you should just pick one with the best specs, preferably an ultrabook unless you want videocard stuff which will be a different situation. For a non-gaming laptop i will get an ultrabook anyday. But build quality is another thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1444755691][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone direct me to a post in this thread where someone gave a link to a Logitech surround sound speaker with a "boom boom sound" comment? I can't find the post. I want to check out that particular speaker model.

Last edited:
@kippu @eternoMind get one soon before deals expire. You never know what's going to come next. I feel that you should just pick one with the best specs, preferably an ultrabook unless you want videocard stuff which will be a different situation. For a non-gaming laptop i will get an ultrabook anyday. But build quality is another thing.[DOUBLEPOST=1444755691][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone direct me to a post in this thread where someone gave a link to a Logitech surround sound speaker with a "boom boom sound" comment? I can't find the post. I want to check out that particular speaker model.
There you go BooM-BooM

https://www.techenclave.com/communi...a-lightning-deals.176126/page-42#post-2055245

Any recommendation for a full HD TV 32' or 40' and 27' Monitor with 1440p resolution.
I think I am asking in wrong thread as amazon doesn't ship any thing more than 5k to my city.

Back