Amazon India lightning deals

It's not much better by huge margin to justify the premium over 970. I was as happy with 970 as I am with 980 now.

I have a 970 on the way from usa. Costed me 339$. Roughly about the same price I would have got a 980 for in this deal with warranty in India and without any worry of customs trouble at the airport. I would take the 980 deal any day. :)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 208
@thomasjude47

Thanks mate, bought one (along with Himalaya face wash to avoid shipping charges :p)

(a little OT) Btw I need a 64gb mSD card too. Class 10 strontium is available for 1k at paytm (after cashback). Is it a good deal ?

Got trolled by amazon :(

They had Moto E2 for 4999 for last couple of days. Bought it for my mom yesterday night at 12am. Woke up to see the price reduced by 400 to 4599 to fight the FK change.

They had Moto E2 for 4999 for last couple of days. Bought it for my mom yesterday night at 12am. Woke up to see the price reduced by 400 to 4599 to fight the FK change.
Try talking to cc about it (how you feel short-changed). Few others have, on occasion, managed to get the price reduced/difference credited to wallet in similar situations. No harm in trying.

Right. Talk to the CC. They will refund you the diff coz they know that if they dont anyways the customer can cancel existing order and place new one which means added cost of logistics for return and also losing customer faith.
Atleast I have never come across a similar situation where they denied refund the diff.

Back