Amazon India lightning deals

Worth it? How is Asus's after-sales?
They didn't quite acknowledge the SD card issue and after sales service can be dodgy based on device examination. Battery life is not great for any kind of intensive gaming.

More important is how long you will stick with it as I have seen most people sell it off after the novelty wears off due to which the extreme variant was being sold for 30-35k used over the past several months.

Intel's Lunar Lake is surprisingly good and AMD is trying to sort out the Z2 chipset, so most interested would probably hold off for the next generation.

This was available at 10,449 up until a few minutes ago. I tried to buy it with the 1k discount coupon + sbi discount for 8.5k. The transaction failed without even showing me the otp page. Next thing I know the price has been updated to 10,999. Lol.

Still bought it at 9k with the discounts. It still isn't too bad at that price, I think. This is mostly an impulse buy for the aesthetics/VU meter.

Attachments

• IMG_012D39B571B5-1.jpeg
    IMG_012D39B571B5-1.jpeg
    160.1 KB · Views: 38

This was available at 10,449 up until a few minutes ago. I tried to buy it with the 1k discount coupon + sbi discount for 8.5k. The transaction failed without even showing me the otp page. Next thing I know the price has been updated to 10,999. Lol.

Still bought it at 9k with the discounts. It still isn't too bad at that price, I think. This is mostly an impulse buy for the aesthetics/VU meter.
I see 9899 price now (before card discounts), don't see a coupon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-09-26-01-03-01-234_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png
    Screenshot_2024-09-26-01-03-01-234_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png
    209.4 KB · Views: 45
Back