Amazon India lightning deals

What about warranty ... as this is imported Sold and fulfilled by Shop Your World (4.2 out of 5| 3,476 ratings).
Just had a chat with CC.. They assured they will back me up if anything goes wrong with refund or replace within 10days time frame after delivery.. Incase of warranty too if the local service centre if at all causes any problems they will provide their support.. So lets hope for the best as i am already committed & mostly i want it too.. Though COD mode of payment..

I don't see the prices very tempting. One emergency lantern I bought last week for Rs.1399 is now Rs.1519. Similarly most of the product prices are hiked and then you get a discount of 15 to 20 percent on that. I'm also looking for a OTG but the prices are the same as couple of day's back and does not reflect any sale price as of today.

Well I know that some people are falling for it lol. One of my colleagues too was on a spending spree and still is. He didn't even know of the cash back offers till I told him about it.

I don't understand this Amazon sale. They have increased the price of the products by couple of hundred rupees and give some cash back so the net result adds up nothing to be excited. The brick and mortar companies are offering much better deals now.

Been noticing the price of portable HDD being exactly the same in this 'sale'. The prices of the books purchased about 2 yrs back was better than what they are offering now (agreed the fact about inflation, but the discount margin could have been better def)

I don't understand this Amazon sale. They have increased the price of the products by couple of hundred rupees and give some cash back so the net result adds up nothing to be excited.

They learnt something good from the likes of flipkart.

Been noticing the price of portable HDD being exactly the same in this 'sale'. The prices of the books purchased about 2 yrs back was better than what they are offering now (agreed the fact about inflation, but the discount margin could have been better def)

They learnt something good from the likes of flipkart.
Yes, Someone from Flipkart joined Amazon I believe.
Getting Prime only deals like this.

2c48959bde5235790d0141e9c354a106.jpg

If you've listened to them, and you're OK with its performance ( I didn't like the smallish sound stage, tightness & heat around ears on wearing more than one hr) and you plan to use them for 2yrs ; then, they're definitely worth it...

Back