Amazon India lightning deals

still not a 'great' deal bro. Its okayish.

I will post here if I find anything. And also check Flipkart thread. They had some exclusive laptop offers. I posted full catalog.

Thanks for the input man and yes I have been following the deal catalogs that you have been posting over the last two days.

Need the lappy for a friend and he is fixated over the HP one that I linked owing to final price. There is nothing that competes with this offer at FK, except perhaps the one on the Inspiron that works out to 21.2K after SBI offer. Downer is 4th Gen i3 and 500Gb HDD.

Please do share a nicer deal if it comes across.

Need the lappy for a friend and he is fixated over the HP one that I linked owing to final price. There is nothing that competes with this offer at FK, except perhaps the one on the Inspiron that works out to 21.2K after SBI offer. Downer is 4th Gen i3 and 500Gb HDD.
that is because everyone else has jacked up the prices

:D

True.

You advice more waiting and let this sale brouhaha finish?
yes. that would be wise.

or else you can go with HP or Lenovo G50-70. Just that these are not great deals and shouldn't be thought as such.

and also, please report all your posts and also mine and mods will move them to a separate thread in Suggest Me a Laptop section. You will get inputs from others also.[DOUBLEPOST=1444990873][/DOUBLEPOST]Apple Macbook Pro 13-inch Laptop (Core i5/4GB/500GB/Intel HD Graphics) @ 45,400rs (effective) -- Loot Deal, lowest ever

http://goo.gl/UaUozS

1) Get additional 15% on the App and from HDFC Bank.

2) Get additional “Festive Gift Card” worth Rs.3000 on purchase of this device.

Last edited:
yes. that would be wise.

or else you can go with HP or Lenovo G50-70. Just that these are not great deals and shouldn't be thought as such.

and also, please report all your posts and also mine and mods will move them to a separate thread in Suggest Me a Laptop section. You will get inputs from others also.[DOUBLEPOST=1444990873][/DOUBLEPOST]Apple Macbook Pro 13-inch Laptop (Core i5/4GB/500GB/Intel HD Graphics) @ 45,400rs (effective) -- Loot Deal, lowest ever

http://goo.gl/UaUozS

1) Get additional 15% on the App and from HDFC Bank.

2) Get additional “Festive Gift Card” worth Rs.3000 on purchase of this device.

You bought a MBP too right? is this the same model?

Bought a logitech g402 off Amazon, knowing it's not a very good discount, buy couldn't afford g502

I've used a friends G502 for a bit, it was a bit too heavy and the braided cable felt like it was restricting movement. Plus I feel no mice over 2500 is worth it, they're designed to fail no matter what price you pay.
How much did you pay for it btw ? It was available for 1900 for the last two days on snapdeal, almost snagged one but I'm more interested in the G302 because of the smaller size.

Back