Amazon India lightning deals

I cannot comment on all but many (or most?) of their products are just normal standard pricing with "SALE" highlighted. For instance, the Nikon D3400 something camera with lens had always been available for 33k. And the Senn CX180 I got it for 699 something a year back. Prices should be lower. And I see that many people are falling for it.
Here's a tip if you want to know if the deals are legit. Add all the products which you're interested in to your cart or wishlist. Write them down on a notepad for future reference. Then compare when there's a "sale." I remembered some of the prices as I used to browse around a lot. They are just meh!
But because they're giving so-called sales on audio products I'm hoping them to give one on the Swans M10. At 5.5k. The lowest price which I've seen it online. Normal price is 7k. Sometimes it's available for 6.5k. But best price it went for was 5.5k. Now that's legit![DOUBLEPOST=1531807089][/DOUBLEPOST]
As for prime video, I found it worthy. Caught up on a lot of TV series. Music cant comment as I have not used it.
Isn't Netflix better?

Last edited:
I cannot comment on all but many (or most?) of their products are just normal standard pricing with "SALE" highlighted. For instance, the Nikon D3400 something camera with lens had always been available for 33k. And the Senn CX180 I got it for 699 something a year back. Prices should be lower. And I see that many people are falling for it.
Here's a tip if you want to know if the deals are legit. Add all the products which you're interested in to your cart or wishlist. Write them down on a notepad for future reference. Then compare when there's a "sale." I remembered some of the prices as I used to browse around a lot. They are just meh!
But because they're giving so-called sales on audio products I'm hoping them to give one on the Swans M10. At 5.5k. The lowest price which I've seen it online. Normal price is 7.5k. Sometimes it's available for 6.5k. But best price it went for was 5.5k. Now that's legit![DOUBLEPOST=1531807089][/DOUBLEPOST]
Isn't Netflix better?
Or you can use price comparision sites like buyhatke/keepa and buy when price is less

Back