Amazon India lightning deals

Not a lightning deal per se, but DJI Mavic Mini is on sale for Rs 31000 (Rs 1000 coupon below it). Usual price seems to be Rs 50-55k. Looks like Appario is the seller, so quite reliable too.

Seems like a good deal for drone enthusiasts.

A fellow drone enthusiast friend said it could be Chinese stock clearance.

Also what's the chance these could be affected by a backdoor shutdown bug like this?

4.6 out of 5 stars 4,514Reviews

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V7S500)

Price Rs9230

If the board has an m.2 slot why would anyone use a sata ssd with it?
Post automatically merged:

Is the difference really visible for daily usage between the two?

Daily regular home pc usage, maybe a second or two difference is not really noticeable. So i guess if someone wanted to save money they could get sata instead of m.2
Post automatically merged:

I don't know if this was shared before but https://pricehistory.in is a quick amazon india price history/tracker

Last edited by a moderator:
[emoji33]4190 feb 1
Screenshot_20200725-182525_Chrome.jpg

jaydip, oyo didn't he basically buy close to everything that Prashant Verma was sellling here (rtx 2070 and b450 mobos), don't expect to find any good deals as long as he has money in his pocket :tearsofjoy:

jaydip, oyo didn't he basically buy close to everything that Prashant Verma was sellling here (rtx 2070 and b450 mobos), don't expect to find any good deals as long as he has money in his pocket :tearsofjoy:
It was shit show here in name of Jaydip on erodov and te 8-10 years back, it's his professional so expect going good deal towards him.

When someone post " how much can I sell", most of them receive msg from him, and he start buying them from there...

[ just my opinion based on observations]
[...] fluctuating the price
esp. for popular e-commerce sites :
so called deals / offers => links on internet => many clicks => price increases !

not bought by many => price decreases ...

it can be also like a syndicated play like the share market ...

Back